- A company headed up by one of Chelsea Clinton’s best friends was able to land $11 million in Federal government contracts from a high secret Department of Defense think tank without ever having received official approval and clearance to handle classified and secret government materials.
- Jacqueline Newmyer, a long term best friend of Chelsea Clinton, is president of a firm called the Long Term Strategy Group which has received government contracts from the secret DOD think tank, the Office Of Net Assessment.
- The Office Of Net Assessment is so top secret that it reports directly to the Secretary of Defense.
- Ten years after having worked for the Office Of Net Assessment, the Long Term Strategy Group is only now going through the process for getting proper security clearance even though the company never had a secure physical room or facility to handle top secret DOD materials.
- Adam Lovinger, a whistleblower and 12 year veteran of the Office Of Net Assessment, has been sounding the alarm to this security weakness of the Long Term Strategy Group, obviously to no avail.
- As we stated, Chelsea Clinton and Newmyer are long term, best friends and government emails show her mom Hillary Clinton actively promoting Newmyer’s company in getting DOD contracts despite lack of security clearance.
Oh, and by the way, Adam Lovinger has been under tremendous pressure and hassles from people in the government for daring to speak the truth about the Long Term Strategy Group and the Office of Net Assessment. He has had his security clearance revoked which is pretty ironic that for pointing the reality that Newmyer’s group did not have a security clearance he got his revoked. However, given the Clinton’s reputation for reprisal, he should thank the stars that was the only thing he lost.
3) Another high ranking and idiotic government employee recently had to resign for his inane behavior. According to Fred Lucas, writing for the Daily Signal website on September 29, 2017:
- Tom Price, Trump’s Health and Human Services Cabinet Secretary recently resigned.
- Price had come under justifiable heat for using private charter jets to get around the country and the world.
- According to Trump’s press secretary, Sarah Sanders: “Secretary of Health and Human Services Thomas Price offered his resignation earlier today and the president accepted. The president intends to designate Don J. Wright of Virginia to serve as acting secretary, effective at 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2017. Mr. Wright currently serves as the deputy assistant secretary for Health and director of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.”
- Price had taken private charter plane rides to nearby locations like Philadelphia which were certainly within a short train ride or car ride of D.C.
- He also used private jets to take international trips, all on the taxpayer dime.
- Price has offered to pay more than $51,887.31 of his own money to cover some of these taxpayer incurred expenses.
But Holder was not done abusing American taxpayers. In 2014, he took a government owned Gulfstream jet and took his family up to New York to view the Belmont stakes horse race. The trip cost the American taxpayer $14,440 but Holder decided he only needed to pay back $995. At least Price’s trips were on official government business. Also, Obama’s CIA Director, Leon Panetta, paid back only $630 for luxury jet trips he took that cost the taxpayer $32,000.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: