- According to Boston Globe reporting, over the past few months Kerry has been traveling the world and meeting with foreign politicians and diplomats in an effort to save the ridiculously bad Iranian nuclear weapons deal that he and Obama agreed to with the Iranians back in 2015.
- In the past two months he has had two meetings with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif.
- He has also met with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, with French President Emmanuel Macron in both Paris and New York, and via phone European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini.
- Kerry has also tried to convince members of Congress not to allow Trump do void the bad Iranian deal.
- Canadian politicians recently called for the U.S. to implement tougher immigration laws, quite a turnaround from their former all welcoming policy and stance.
- It seems with Trump cracking down on illegal immigration in this country, basically enforcing the current laws of the land that he is legally required to do, unlike Obama, who only selectively enforced laws, many illegal immigrants are heading up to Canada with their perceived more liberal stance on illegal immigration.
- According to the article, this out migration of illegal immigrants to Canada has given that country the largest influx of illegals ever.
- As a result, despite their long running snobbish attitude on illegal immigration, the Canadian government has i asked the U.S. to restrict certain types of U.S. tourist visas.
- According to the article: “Here’s how it works. The U.S. has reduced the availability of temporary visas across the board. It’s been a big part of Trump’s overarching immigration reform. Because of this, a lot of people who came into the U.S. on tourist visas aren’t able to stay as long as they would like. The most common solution is to simply jaunt over to Canada as the visa is expiring. They can then request asylum to try and stay in North America. Keep in mind, this is done by people from many backgrounds and for many reasons.”
- The Canadians biggest problems is with Nigerians, they want the U.S. to restrict the flow of Nigerians that come into Canada, fleeing from the U.S.
- Apparently, Nigerians have a very difficult time blending into Canadians society and thus, the Canadian politicians want them to stay out, which if this happened in America, liberals and Democrats, and probably Canadian politicians, would scream racism.
- Under current Canadian law, “anyone who makes it onto their soil and requests asylum has to be given a hearing. When this happens hundreds of thousands of times in a year, it strains resources.”
- Until those hearings, every illegal immigrant is given food, clothes, and housing which costs Canadian citizens and taxpayers a huge financial burden.
You cannot have it both ways Canadian politicians: you cannot secretly hate having so many immigrants to your country, especially those from Nigeria, but asking Trump and the U.S. to do your job in screening who comes and stays in your country to preserve your caring and open arms image Can you imagine what liberals in both the U.S.and Canada would say if Trump stated he did not want Nigerians staying in this country? They would crucify him and roll out their racists guns. Too bad, Canada, you get to be called racists in this case.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: