- According to a recent article by the Fix This Nation website, she has been caught making illegal campaign contributions to Democratic politicians.
- New York Post reporting stated that she made at least five illegal campaign donations to Democrats.
- These donations exceeded the maximum $2,700 contribution that the Federal Election Commission has established that an individual can give for each candidate in each election.
- Of course, she claimed ignorance as her defence: “Nothing nefarious. I was not choosing to over donate. If 2700 is the cut off, they should refund the money. I don’t look to see who I can donate most to. I just donate assuming they do not accept what is over the limit.”
- Nice try but since she donated using different addresses and variations off of her own name, this claim of ignorance really holds no water.
- She then jumped to another reason for breaking the law, using breaking donation laws as a form of self medication: “My anxiety is quelled by donating to those opposing trump [and] his agenda — especially at night — when most of these were placed.”
- According to another Fix This Nation report, the head of the Palestinian Authority recently claimed that bad Jewish banking practices caused the Holocaust.
- Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas recently said that Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves with their “social behavior, charging interest, and financial matters.”
- He went on to make sure everyone knew that he was not interested in a peaceful settlement of tensions with Israel.
- According to a recent Independent Journal Review article by William Steakin, the state of New York Attorney General was recently forced to resign.
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigned when news reports surfaced that reported multiple women accused him of assault.
- The reports started at The New Yorker magazine, which detailed abuse allegations from four women, two of which went on the record with their identities to make their accusations.
- These two women accuse Schneiderman of choking and hitting them so badly that they had to seek medical attention.
- The two unnamed women said he slapped them.
- The ironic thing if these accusations from four different women are true is that Schneiderman fancied himself as a crusader against this type of abusive behavior, vocally supporting the #METOO movement and going after one of the alleged premier sexual predators of our time, Harvey Weinstein.
- Schneiderman denied the accusations: “In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me. While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office's work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: