- On April 11, 2018, Diamond and Silk were interviewed on TV and said that even though Zuckerberg told Congress that they were being restored to Facebook active status, as of April 11th, they had heard nothing from Facebook.
- On April 12, 2018, Diamond and Silk finally heard via a Twitter contact that they were being restored to Facebook.
- And yet the good Congresswoman insisted that Diamond and Silk lied about when they had heard from Facebook and thus, lied in the TV interview.
- LA County Lisa Bloom recently filed a lawsuit on behalf of a sixteen year girl, a girl that has alleged that current Congressman Tony Cardena drugged the girl and proceeded to sexually abuse her.
- Cardena is also accused of threatening the girl’s father in order to keep the alleged assault secret.
- The lawsuit says that the girl has accused Cardena of drugging the girl with a funny tasting water before sexually abusing her back in 2007.
- Although Cardena’s attorney denies the accusations, there is likely something to the accusations since according to California law, the girl had to first convince a judge there was at least an element of truth to the situation before the accused perp’s actions could be made public, as in this case.
- According to the lawsuit, Cardena is accused of drugging the under age girl with a glass of water after a round of golf, causing her to drop to the ground (without losing total consciousness) after which Cardena carried the girl to his girl to drive her to the hospital.
- During the 30-45 minute ride to the hospital, Cardena supposedly “reached into her shirt [to rub] her breasts and also reached down her shorts.” More to follow.
- A few months ago, Amanda Renteria, a California Democrat running against the incumbent Lieutenant Governor accused the incumbent of engaging sexual misconduct.
- In Pennsylvania, a state government lawmaker was arrested and accused of engaging in sexual harassment and that taxpayer money was used to quietly settle the matter.
- Multiple women have come forward to accuse Congressman Ruben Kihuen of Nevada of sexual misconduct and although he has denied the accusations, he shortly thereafter announced that he was not running for reelection.
- California state Democratic politician Matt Dababneh has been accused of sexual misconduct by two different women which caused him to immediately announce that he was not running for reelection.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: