- Apparently, Bill Clinton, while President, has admitted that he tried to manage the election results in a foreign country long ago.
- In a recent television interview, Clinton admitted that he meddled in the 1996 Israeli election in an attempt to get Shimon Peres elected against Bibi Netanyahu.
- In Clinton's outsider opinion, Peres was more dedicated to the peace process in the Middle East and thus Clinton tried to get Peres elected.
- In Clinton’s own words: “I tried to do it in a way that didn’t overtly involve me. I did try to be helpful to him [Peres] because I thought he was more supportive of the peace process. And I tried to do it in a way that was consistent with what I believed to be in Israel’s interest, without saying anything about the difference in domestic policies, without anything else.”
2) Not to pick on liberals and Democrats today but sometimes it is difficult to determine whether some of these types are more interested in protecting criminal illegal immigrants or real American citizens. Consider the following set of events that recently unfolded in the Oakland area:
- Federal Immigration (ICE) officers recently were gearing up to sweep up criminal illegal immigrants who were living in the Oakland area.
- Libby Schaaf, the current mayor of Oakland, got wind of the impending raid/sweep and actually warned those criminal illegal immigrants in her city that they were in danger of being legally caught and detained by Federal government customs and immigration officials carrying out current Federal law.
- This of course, made the lives of the ICE officers more endangered and made Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan livid since his officers were now more vulnerable and less effective.As a result, the ICE raids and sweeep were only able to pick up 230 criminal illegal immigrants.
- Of the 230, 180 “were either convicted criminals, had been issued a final order of removal and failed to depart the United States, or had been previously removed” from the United States and had snuck back illegally.
- 115 “had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as child sex crimes, weapons charges and assault, or had past convictions for significant or multiple misdemeanors.”
- The list of crimes that these 230 were guilty of included aggravated assault, hit and run, burglary, cruelty towards a child, domestic violence, battery, drug trafficking, lewd acts with a minor, sex offenses, false imprisonment, and murder.
- These are the types of people that Schaff was trying to protect and shield from Federal officers doing their job under current Federal law, endangering not only the ICE officers but innocent American citizens.
- One of those apprehended was Armando Nunez-Salgado, a Mexican gang member, who had already been deported four times and had a slew of previous convictions including assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, hit and run, and evasion of a police officer.
- Another of those caught had past convictions for possession of a dangerous weapon, spousal abuse, burglary, and battery on a police officer.
- Please note that these two people had CONVICTIONS of violent crimes, not merely being accused of violent crimes and yet the good Mayor tried to protect them.
- In fact, ICE expected to round up 800 or so illegal immigrant criminals but thanks to the Mayor, over 500 of them are still roaming the streets of Oakland and nearby towns, robbing, attacking, and committing other crimes.
- One individual that the ICE officers wanted to catch but were unable to catch, possibly because of Schaaf’s warming, was a Mexican citizen that had been convicted of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, who had been convicted of DUI, and who had previously been deported.
- Another suspect who escaped possibly because of the Mayor's warning had a previous conviction for sodomizing a drugged victim in 2012, a previous conviction for DUI, and who had also been previously deported.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: