- She wished that Tea Party supporters would go to hell.
- She called Los Angeles street riots an “uprising”as if there was something noble about rioting and looting.
- As a member of the House Financial Services Committee she used her position to help bail out her husband’s failing bank.
- She claimed that Putin and Russia had invaded Korea when they really invaded Crimea.
- She claimed that she was a millennial (obviously she was not).
- She claimed she never called for Trump’s impeachment even though she had indeed called for Trump’s impeachment.
- Border Patrol immigration agents recently rescued a tiger cub that someone was trying to smuggle into the country from Mexico.
- Four Mexicans were intercepted at the border by agents, causing them to drop a duffel bag and flee back over the border.
- When agents inspected the bag, they found a four month old sedated tiger cub inside:
Fortunately, reports are that the cub is in good health and will recover nicely from the incident. The bigger question is whether the mayor of Oakland and others like her will finally understand the dangers of leaky borders that if foreigners are trying to smuggle live wild animal over the border, what else are they smuggling
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: