- They allow themselves to be paid more than three times the average American household annual income.
- They have outstanding benefits, both healthcare and other types.
- They take numerous vacations times every year, claiming a five week vacation every summer.
- They have rigged their pay/wage system so that they automatically get a raise every year regardless of how poorly they perform their job, which has been at all time low levels.
- They almost always leave political office much wealthier than when they come into office, an increase that cannot be solely explained by their high salaries.
- Members of Congress can do anything they want including breaking the law without fear of penalty because of separations of power in the Constitution, according to their lawyers.
- The law they themselves passed has no teeth since they now say they cannot be investigated for wrongdoing under that law that was supposed to penalize them for any wrongdoing.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com