- Medicare and Medicaid lose upwards of $100 billion a year to waste and outright criminal fraud.
- Social Security loses about $100 billion a year to waste and outright criminal fraud.
- Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are well on their way to financial collapse.
- The IRS readily admits that it fails to collect almost $400 billion a year from tax evaders.
- The IRS has devolved into a political tool to suppress the voting and First Amendment rights of American citizens.
- The National Science Foundation has wasted billions of dollars over time on such idiotic research such as finding out when dogs became best friends, determining if online dating sites are racists, etc.
- Federal housing and food assistance welfare programs waste billions of dollars every year.
- Obama Care is turning out to be the worst piece of legislation ever enacted.
- The nation’s infrastructure is crumbling under our feet despite that fact being known and a reality for years.
- The Federal railroad system known as Amtrak has lost tens of billions of dollars since its inception.
- Our borders still leak.
- Our public schools still under educate our kids.
- The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
- The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
- He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
- He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
- The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
- The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
- The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
- The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
- The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re the nature of coyotes.
- PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.
- The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
- The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
- The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
- Simply raise Medicaid income levels to qualify more lower earning Americans for this Federal insurance program.
- Allow kids to stay on family policies until age 26.
- Recoup the $100 billion lost annually in Medicare and Medicaid criminal fraud and use it to sure those with pre existing conditions.
- 2,000 pages of legislation.
- 10,000 pages of regulations.
- A massive and expensive Federal government online health insurance exchange process, to the tune of billions of dollars, that failed miserably out of the gate and continues to be a major operations problem.
- Numerous and expensive state based online health insurance exchanges processes. to the tune of at least hundreds of millions of dollars, the majority of which never performed anywhere close to the promise and many of which have already been shut down or may get shut down because they simply do not work.
- A large and expensive and mostly useless operations system to handle customer calls and registration for insurance policies that has malfunctioned from day one.
- Two massive subsidy programs to pay and subsidize large insurance companies for their loses.
- The forcing of upwards of 7 million people to unnecessarily lose their current insurance coverage.
- Millions of people unnecessarily lost access to their preferred doctors, hospitals, and current treatment programs.
- Millions of Americans unnecessarily got exposed to identity theft because of faulty data systems processes within the Obama Care process.
- It took four years and 600,000 rivets to build the Golden state bridge. Since its construction, over 2 billion cars have crossed the span.
- It took five years to build the Hoover Dam that at its base the dam is as thick as two footballs fields measured end-to-end.
- It took one year to build Boeing’s Everett factory which the Guinness Book of World records claims is largest building in the world by volume.
- It took two years to build the Pentagon which housed 30,000 people during World War II and which has 17 miles of corridors.
- It took two years to build Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta airport which covers 4,700 acres and is the largest air passenger terminal complex in the world.
- It took two years to build Beaver stadium in Oregon which is now the second largest stadium in college football.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com