- NBC recently reported that ISIS forces are getting larger and stronger despite the Obama administration spending billions of dollars on a failed air campaign and military strategy.
- The stock market is in free fall.
- Job creation is barely keeping up with population growth.
- Wage growth is anemic, growing just .2% in the second quarter, the lowest quarterly growth since 1982.
- The labor participation rate is at the lowest level in decades because the Obama economy cannot generate enough jobs.
- Thousands of veterans are still not getting the medical care they were promised by the Federal government.
- 46 million Americans are still receiving monthly Federal food assistance.
- Our borders still leak and thousands of illegal immigrant criminals continue to walk our streets
- A record number of police officers have been assassinated in the past week.
- Major programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are hurtling towards insolvency and lose hundreds of billions of dollars every year to fraud and mismanagement.
- Our kids are still getting lousy public educations at most public schools.
- The IRS and other government functions seem to be getting their computer systems hacked on a regular basis, exposing tens of millions of Americans to identity theft potential.
- Obama Care is a failure along so many dimensions as health care costs continue to soar despite the Obama promise that they would decrease.
- Annual Federal deficits, while down, are still about half a TRILLION a year meaning that even though the Federal government is collecting more in taxes than ever before, it still cannot run a balanced budget.
- In 2005, Bill Clinton and mining powerhouse Frank Giustra took a trip together to the country of Kazakhstan.
- There, the two dined with that country’s dictator President, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- Within days of that dinner, Giustra acquired uranium mining rights in that country that resulted in a financial windfall for himself.
- In 2006, he donated $31 million to the Clinton Foundation.
- Eventually, he sold off his interests in the uranium mines to Russia’s nuclear agency.
- Since the interests included some U.S. uranium mines, Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State had to sign off and approve the sale, after Giustra had donated $31 million to her foundation, a serious conflict of interest.
- Although not mentioned in the article, I would bet that somewhere along the line of these transactions Bill Clinton gave a speech for a few hundred thousand dollars.
- In another case of shady dealings, the government of Algeria gave the foundation $500,000. Two serious problems arose as a result of this dealing. First, the donation was never reported which was a condition of Hillary being Obama's Secretary of State. Second, surprise, surprise, shortly after the donation, Algeria was cleared by Hillary’s State Department to receive a 70% boost in U.S. military export authorizations which now included chemical and biological agents.
- And finally, while Secretary of State, Clinton oversaw the approval of $376 BILLION in weapons sales to 20 countries who had donated to her foundation (again, no article mentions of how many speeches Bill gave and was paid for by those twenty donors but odds are it was a lot of them).
- This level of weapons approvals was 100% higher than what happened during the entire Bush administration.
- In all 20 cases, SSA’s internal accounting controls and processes failed to detect and prevent over payments.
- In seven of those 20 cases, SSA did not detect over payments for more than a decade, and each of these individuals received $100,000 in overpaid benefits.
- And for the final insult to taxpayers, one of these seven individuals received benefits in the 1980s and was approved for disability benefits 14 years later in 1994. The GAO found that this individual received $200,000 in over payments for more than 20 years.
- And finally from the “you cannot make this stuff up category," the SSA’s “internal controls” rely on beneficiaries themselves to self-report over payments. In other words, the SSA relies on those bilking they system to tell the SSA that they are bilking the system since the SSA has no clue when it is wrong.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com