- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- The sea ice has grown to a record size for the second straight year, minimizing the possibility that this was a single year fluke.
- The size of the ice sheet is now 19.51 million square kilometers according to the stats from the National Snow and Ice Data Center website.
- This is the largest size of the ice sheet since records were began back in late 1978, i.e. the time period when supposedly global warming was taking over the world.
- In many recent months, the size of the ice sheet was beyond two standard deviations, indicating that from a statistical perspective the ice sheet is significantly larger than expected.
- Jimlum Zhang, an obvious global warming supporter from the University of Washington, is puzzled: “The overwhelming evidence is that the Southern Ocean is warming. Why would sea ice be increasing? Although the rate of increase is small, it is a puzzle to scientists.”
- As we have pointed out many times, global warming scientists’ forecast models have always been wrong and this is just another example of global warming scientists being wrong in their theories relative to reality, according to Colorado State University atmospheric scientist Elizabeth Barnes: “This modeled Antarctic sea ice decrease in the last three decades is at odds with observations, which show a small yet statistically significant increase in sea ice extent.”
- And in yet another global warming excuse for bad theories and forecasting, a recent study by Lorenzo Polvani and Karen Smith of Columbia University hypothesizes that the model-defying sea ice increase may just reflect natural variability.
- In the history of the deadliest hurricanes that have hit the U.S., Katrina was not even the worst one.
- It ends up as the third worst deadliest hurricane to hit, reaching only a Category 3 status.
- Two other hurricanes were actually Category 4 hurricanes and they hit in 1900 and 1928, long, long before global warming was even a theory.
- The worst hurricane to hit the U.S. occurred in Texas in 1900 and killed 8,000 people, more than four times as many people that Katrina killed in a year that had far fewer people living in Texas. Again, the worst hurricane from a power and death perspective occurred about 70 years before global warming was being discussed.
- Of the other seven worst hurricanes to hit the U.S., they occurred between 1856 and 1957, long before global warming fears and mania were going on.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com