- Government Accountability Office report, GAO-050646R, was released on May 9, 2015.
- That report analyzed crimes committed by 55,322 illegal immigrants who entered the country illegally and were in some type of jail or prison at all levels of government during fiscal year 2003.
- These illegal immigrants were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about eight arrests per illegal immigrant.
- 97% of them had more than one arrest, while 26% had over 11 arrests.
- These 55,000 or so criminals had perpetrated almost 700,000 crimes, an average of 13 crimes per illegal immigrant.
- 10% of these criminals were arrested for committing 26 or more crimes.
- 12% of their crimes were for violent crimes such as murder, robbery, assault and sex-related crimes, 15% were for burglary, larceny, theft and property damage, 24% were for drug offenses, and the rest were for DUI, fraud, forgery, counterfeiting, weapons, immigration and obstruction of justice.
- A whopping 80% of the arrests occurred in just three states: California, Texas, and Arizona.
- Keep in mind that these staggering crime totals were just for the illegal immigrants that were in jail or prison at the time of the study, it does NOT include illegal immigrant criminals that were still walking the streets.
I make that claim since according to House Judiciary Committee reports, in 2013 the Obama administration released over 36,000 convicted illegal immigrants criminals onto the streets of America and in 2014 released another 30,558. The Committee also made these observations and conclusions:
- The crimes that these 66,000 plus people were involved in included “dangerous drugs, assault and domestic violence, stolen vehicles, robbery, sex offenses, sexual assault, kidnaping, voluntary manslaughter, and even homicide.”
- More than 25% of these released illegal immigrants criminals were classified as “level 1s” which is the worst of the worst of criminal elements, according to the administration. And in 2013 alone, the Obama administration didn’t even bring removal proceedings against an additional 68,000 criminal illegal immigrants who had been convicted of everything from homicide to sexual assault.
- Thus, in just two years, the Obama administration allowed more than 130,000 violent criminals to continue to be here on our streets illegally, more than double what the GAO quantified back in 2005.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com