- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Dr. Freeman Dyson is supposedly one of the world’s most renowned and famous theoretical physicists.
- He has worked at the Institute For Advanced Study with Einstein.
- He has been an advisor to the U.S. Federal government on a whole range of different science based issues.
- In his opinion, Obama has backed the “wrong side” in the climate change “war.”
- Dyson claims that the climate forecasting models used by certain climate scientists are getting worse over time in predicting climate realities and that carbon dioxide does far more good than harm.
- In a recent interview conducted by writer Andrew Orlowski of The Register, Dyson “expressed his despair at the current scientific obsession with climate change which he says is “not a scientific mystery but a human mystery. How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to the obvious facts.”"
- First of all, she is not a scientist. She is a political appointee. She has no credibility in predicting cause and effect when it comes to climate science.
- To many Americans, she was a blatant liar in telling the world via five Sunday morning TV news shows that some obscure video caused the death of four Americans at the terrorist attack on our consulate at Benghazi. We now know that the whole video story was a cover up to protect Obama’s re-election rhetoric. Liar than, liar now?
- She presents no scientific evidence that this cause and effect actually happened.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com