- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- Obama Care would result in an American family of four seeing upwards of a $2,500 reduction in their annual health insurance costs.
- The cost of Obama Care to the Federal government would be only about $90 billion a year over the ten years.
- Not a single dime would be added to the the Federal debt.
- Middle class families would not see an increase in taxes to pay for the legislation.
- The objective was to get every American covered under some sort of health insurance policy.
- It will cost the American taxpayer a whopping $50,000 for each American who gets health insurance coverage under Obama Care.
- The Federal debt will increase by $1.35 Trillion in order to provide this coverage.
- The actual cost will be an amazing $1.993 Trillion, a trillion dollars more thanObama promised, which will be offset by $643 billion in new taxes, fees, and fines.
- The majority of that $643 billion in taxes, fees, and fines, all of which is a tax regardless of what you call it, will be paid by middle class and poorer Americans, killing the notion that the middle class will not be paying more in their lives as a result of Obama Care.
- If some of the tax provisions in the law are actually eliminated as some in Washington want to do, the medical device tax and the Cadillac tax, then the Federal government cost and debt will be even higher.
- In a BEST CASE scenario, between 24 and 27 million Americans will obtain health insurance coverage at the end of the next ten years as a result of Obama Care leaving tens of millions of Americans still without coverage and far short of the promise of universal coverage.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com