- 52% of those polled believe that most members of Congress are corrupt.
- 79% of those polled believe that 79% of Congress is out of touch with the issues of the day.
- Unfortunately, many of those polled feel that their particular representatives in Congress are not as bad as others with 59% claiming that their elected member of Congress is not corrupt and that 47% (still a bad number) are in touch with the issues of the day.
- State Department Inspector General Harold W. Geisel produced six scathing reports that found top Hillary Clinton State Department managers did not submit themselves to mandatory “security awareness training” during Clinton’s tenure.
- That training covers procedures for properly handling of sensitive and classified government documents and how to secure computer information, something one cannot do from their private home.
- This refusal to submit to the training is a violation of the requirement set out by the department itself and government-wide data security standards.
- And Hillary cannot claim ignorance in this area since Geisel had been warning of this security laxity since November, 2010, stating that the State Department “should improve methods to identify individuals with significant security responsibilities, ensure that they take the required training every 3 years, record the training records in the Office of Personnel Management-approved centralized system, and provide management with tools to monitor compliance with the training requirement.”
- A random audit in November, 2012 found that 46 out of 46 State Department employees “had not taken the recommended role-based security-related training course in the time-frame (that is, 6 months) as recommended in the Information Assurance Training Plan.”
- According to official government requirements and standards: “A strong IT security program cannot be put in place without significant attention given to training agency IT users on security policy, procedures, and techniques, as well as the various management, operational, and technical controls necessary and available to secure IT resources. Failure to give attention to the area of security training puts an enterprise at great risk because security of agency resources is as much a human issue as it is a technology issue.”
- “There was a corporate culture among the highest echelons of State Department that she perhaps deliberately chose to ignore these security protocols. And consequently, they just were not enforced,” said James Williamson, a former Special Forces and counter-terrorism officer who is now president and CEO of Global Executive Management. “I would hold Mrs. Clinton directly responsible for inculcation of this culture within her organization,” Williamson said.
Just saying, but in any case, the lack of accountability and punishment for such idiocy is insane.
“Cause of Action a government accountability organization, sued 10 cabinet agencies, the Office of Management and Budget, and the Internal Revenue Service today for refusing to disclose communications concerning documents the agencies shared with the White House. The records would reveal whether and how the White House politicizes records requests sent to federal agencies.
“Accountable and transparent government does not involve instructing agencies to send politically sensitive records to the White House for review. The bureaucracy has violated the law by stonewalling the public’s access to documents for political reasons. Cause of Action’s own investigation reveals that the White House is actually demanding access from agencies to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and Congressional document requests, as well as the documents subject to those requests, in a manner that may obstruct congressional oversight and violate the spirit of FOIA,” stated Dan Epstein, Cause of Action’s executive director.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com