- How did she get to vote in any elections given that she was not eligible to vote anywhere in this country?
- Why did it take over ten years to weed out this voter fraud?
- Purchased birth control pills for less than $3 each and then billed Medicaid for $35 for those $3 pills for which they were reimbursed $26, making an easy $23 profit for a $3 set of pills.
- Over the years, her suit claims that fraud, waste, and abuse by Iowa Planned Parenthood entities added up to $28 million.
- In addition, Thayer claims in her suit that Planned Parenthood also asked their patients to make a $10 donation to their treatment, further increasing their profit margins.
- At various times from 1991 to 2008, she managed two of those Iowa clinics so she was certainly in a position to know what financial shenanigans were going down.
- She was fired in 2008 after raising concerns about a certain abortion practice.
Time will tell but given Planned Parenthood precedent and the continual wasting of billions of dollars a year by Medicare and Medicaid, it would certainly not be a surprise if this was a legitimate ripoff of the American taxpayer. It is a ripoff that goes on thousands of times every day, every year, every decade and the Washington political class does very little to stop it.
So what did we learn today: Planned Parenthood clinics have been found guilty of blatantly ripping off the American taxpayer in at least one instant and is being sued in another instance for the same thing, the VA cannot even get a simple phone promise implemented, and not only are American citizens abusing the voting system and its integrity but now illegal immigrants apparently are getting into the act also.
More insanity tomorrow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com