- Despite high guns sales and increasing gun ownership across the country, the overall national crime rate went down 1% in 2014 vs. 2013.
- It was also down 9.6% in the past five years and a whopping 22.1% over the past ten years.
- The rate of murder and manslaughter was down 1.2% year over year, down 6.1% over the past five years, and down 20.8% over the past ten years.
- Auto theft was down an amazing 48.1% over the past ten years.
- Rapes were down 17.2% over the past ten years and aggravated assault was down 20.1% over the past ten years.
- 45 million Americans are receiving Federal food assistance every month.
- 14 million Americans cannot find a full time job.
- Millions of Americans find themselves homeless at least for part of the year every year.
- Millions of veterans are still probably not getting the health care attention that they were promised.
- Russia received $440.9 million in American foreign aid in 2012. Really?!?! Russia, what conceivable reason could there be to give Russia upwards of half a billion dollars? What is better, giving Russia, a now strong global enemy, over $400 million or providing housing for homeless Americans?
- Israel, one of the most vibrant economies and democracies in the world, got over $3 billion in 2012, all in the form of military aid. What is better, taking care of our vets or funding $3 billion in military spending for Israel?
- Afghanistan got a whopping $12.9 billion in just 2012 alone. Has any U.S. foreign endeavor ever been more wasteful and insulting to the American taxpayer than the whole Afghanistan fiasco?
- Tanzania, Somalia, and Ethiopia each got well over $400 million each in 2012. Does anyone think that the U.S. taxpayer got back in benefits the over $1 billion that we paid out to these countries?
- Foreign aid is a joke in so many ways.
- Higher gun possession levels appear to reduce crime, not increase it.
- The majority of Americans want less Syrian immigrants, not more.
- The Federal government is failing in preventing another financial industry bubble from developing.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com