The vendor, GMMB INC., was contracted to create online advertisements for the CFPB. Which on the surface seems a little fishy since we are talking about simple online advertisements.We are not talking about big theatrical productions, we are talking about online ads. Difficult to believe that millions of dollars ($14.4 million to be exact) are needed for such a relatively simple need.
- The indictment includes 24 charges.
- She and her chief of staff allegedly raised $800,000 for a college scholarship fund based in Virginia.
- They then used the money on personal needs for themselves.
- These needs included luxury boxes for concerts and football games while the nonprofit handed out only two college scholarships worth only $1,200.
- The head of the nonprofit has already pleaded guilty in the scam.
- Justice Department Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell said in a statement that Brown and her top aide used the nonprofit "as a personal slush fund."
- The charges include mail and wire fraud, conspiracy obstruction and filing false tax returns.
- Four people stoned to death for committing adultery,
- Six killed by a suicide car bomber,
- ISIS RPG kills over 24 civilians,
- Motorcycle bomb kills 10 people at a market,
- Suicide bomber kills 14 people riding a bus,
- Bombing and assassination kills 8 people.
In the last few days of Ramadan, radical Islamic terrorists:
- ISIS boiled alive seven people in Iraq.
- A suicide bomber killed 4 guards outside of a mosque in Saudi Arabia.
- A suicide bomber killed 30 outside of a Shiite bakery in Syria.
- ISIS captures 40 civilians, including women and children, and “mercilessly executes” them in Syria.
- A Shahid suicide bomber kills four family members in Afghanistan.
- 3 killed by Islamic bomb and shooting attack in Bangladesh.
- 22 killed at a Dhaka Bakery in Bangladesh.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: