- A Georgia Congressman wondered out loud in the middle of a Congressional committee hearing if the island of Guam might actually tip over.
- A Texas Congresswoman wanted to know if a MARS Rover mission would be driving by the place where Neil Armstrong landed on the MOON.
- The Speaker of the House Of Representatives said that we had to pass the Obama Care legislation in order to see what is in it. Yes, why bother reading a proposed law BEFORE you vote on it.
- A state politician in North Carolina wanted to know how many women die every year from prostate cancer during a state government hearing on Obama Care.
- America isn’t going broke but its Federal government is now carrying a $20 TRILLION debt load, twice what it was at the beginning of the Obama administration.
- American isn’t going broke but at $20 TRILLION, every man, woman and child in the country would have to fork over about $63,000 to pay off this enormous debt.
- America isn't going broke but a premier credit ratings agency downgraded our country’s credit worthiness a few years ago, the first time that has happened in the entire history of the country.
- American isn't going broke but Social Security is now in a forever negative cash flow situation with its so-called trust fund nothing but an empty accounting trick since those real funds were spent and squandered long ago by the American political class.
- American isn't going broke but Medicare and Medicaid are hurtling towards fiscal insolvency also.
- America isn't going broke but the debt to GDP ratio is now well over 100%, putting us on a par with the financial basket cases of Greece and other faltering European countries.
- America isn't going broke but if interest rates were at their historical average, the country might have gone broke already, only historically low interest rates have saved us so far.
- America isn't going broke but most Americans have to obscenely work until late March or into April to reach their Tax Freedom Day, the day they stop working for government and start working for their families.
- America isn't going broke but demand for Federal bonds this week hit the lowest point since 2009.
Worst of all, the $10 TRILLION in debt that the Obama administration has incurred has left us with no benefit in return: our infrastructure is still crumbling, our schools still do not educate, our military is a shell of its former self, all we got was a lot more debt that our kids and grandkids will either pay off or will suffer through horrible economic consequences.
Talk about a vile thing to say about any human being, never mind a group of human beings. And even if he thinks this, how stupid is it to speak it out loud? How willing is anyone going to be to negotiate with a person like this after he called them termites? Talk about sabotaging your chances of getting an adult conversation and meaningful change, all you did was tick off those that you oppose.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com