- An effort is underway to break California up into three different states.
- One of the new states woulds comprise most of northern California including Sacramento and San Francisco, a second state would be along the central coast and include Los Angeles, and a third state would have the southern coast along with San Diego and the eastern part of the state.
- This effort recently passed a court test that resulted in a ruling that would allow them to begin gathering signatures that they hope will get the proposed three state plan on the ballot in the state.
- The plan organizers need to get over 300,000 valid signatures by April 23, 2018 in order to get the proposal on the ballot in the fall of 2018.
- If that ballot measure passes, the proposal would be brought before Congress.
- The reason given is that the state has become so large and so diverse that it is currently unmanageable and that going to a three state solution would provide more local say and control to for citizens.
- Not surprising, some oppose such a division, including political analyst Steven Maviglio: “Creating three new governments, three new legislatures, three new governors and then having to disrupt what we have as a state all our prison systems, our higher education systems, I think diversity is what makes California great and this would actually ruin it.”
- An FBI confidential informant’s lawyer claims her client had information on how “Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, money laundering, and extortion in their attempts to corner the U.S. uranium market” and how “under the Obama administration revealed the threats her client received from the Obama administration if he didn’t keep quiet during the 2016 presidential election."
- The client had started a lawsuit to get the information on Russia activities made public but was forced to drop the suit when lawyers form Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department pressured him.
- Specifically, the client was told “that if he didn’t dismiss the case his reputation and liberty were in jeopardy.”
- The HIll has reported that the lawyer for the whistleblower has documentation which prove that the Obama administration desperately wanted to shut up her client since the civil suit would have likely taken place during the 2016 election cycle and would likely have a large impact on the election: “Toensing [their lawyer] said she also possesses memos that recount how the Justice Department last year threatened her client when he attempted to file a lawsuit that could have drawn attention to the Russian corruption during the 2016 presidential race as well as helped him recover some of the money Russians stole from him through kickbacks during the FBI probe.”
- The pressure from the Obama camp forced her client to eventually sign a nondisclosure document to shut him up, a document that has snow been voided by the Trump Department of Justice to enable the informant to testify before Congress.
- He had to remain silent since the Obama people threatened his freedom and the threat of bringing a criminal lawsuit against him.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: