- After 9-11, Bush invaded both Afghanistan and Iraq in search of Bin Laden and to destroy terrorist nations and havens.
- This resulted in basically destroying two nations and two societies and helping spread terrorism even further throughout the Middle East.
- Obama took over and promised to have us militarily out of Afghanistan by 2014, another in a long list of busted promises.
- Not only are we still militarily in Afghanistan but Obama’s military strategies have allowed the Taliban to become almost as strong as they were when our intrusion began.
- In Iraq, against the advice of his military and diplomatic advisors, Obama withdrew all significant U.S. military personnel from the country in order to have a talking point in the 2012 Presidential election.
- Although he promised at the time that Iraq was secure, safe and democratic, with the withdrawal of U.S. troops, ISIS, the most heinous terrorist group of all time took root and shredded not only Iraq but Syria also.
- Obama poohed poohed ISIS, calling them the JV of terror groups, an assessment that could not have been further from the truth.
- Obama then began meddling in the Syrian civil war, looking like a fool when he drew “a red line” relative to chemical weapon use by the Syrian military and then did nothing when the Syrian military actually used chemical weapons.
- Obama also got us militarily involved in the Libyan civil war which went very badly, creating another terrorist haven in the Middle East.
- In addition, Obama dropped bombs and missiles on six different Middle Eastern countries in 2016 and probably earlier at the rate of over 20,000 a year.
- According to their estimates, the U.S. will have spent nearly $6 TRILLION between 2001 and 2018 to pay for our military intrusions into Middle East affairs and wars.
- This $6 TRILLION comes out to over $23,000 for every individual American taxpayer or over $1,200 per every American taxpayer every year for 18 years.
- While a Pentagon study, the “Estimated Cost to Each Taxpayer for the Wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria,” put the total at only $1.5 TRILLION, that is only for military costs.
- The Brown University study also looked at related costs not directly tied to Pentagon combat including Homeland security, State Department,and Veterans Affairs.
- Despite being more comprehensive, the Brown study thinks their $6 TRILLION might be too low: “This report has not included here state and local government expenses related to medical care of veterans and homeland security. Nor does this report calculate the macroeconomic costs of war for the US economy. And while this report discusses some of the ways that families bear the burden of caring for seriously veterans [sic], I have not added a value for the costs of their uncompensated care.”
- The $6 TRILLION is a whopping 30% of the entire Federal Government's debt burden.
- Besides the hard military costs, there are human suffering costs also since nearly 7,000 American servicemen have died and over 52,500 have been injured in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East.
- She thought that Obama was a leech to the Democratic Party, that he only used the Party for his own ego and personal causes which helped drive the DNC into near bankruptcy.
- According to Brazile: “We had three Democratic parties: The party of Barack Obama, the party of Hillary Clinton, and this weak little vestige of a party led by (Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) that was doing a very poor job getting people who were not president elected.”
- Furthermore: “This was not working to strengthen the party. He [Obama] left it in debt. Hillary bailed it out so that she could control it, and Debbie went along with all of this because she liked the power and perks of being a chair but not the responsibilities.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: