- 1,600 emails from her top aide’s email account, Huma Abedin, were recently made public as a result of a Freedom Of Information Act request by Judicial Watch.
- Judicial Watch’s review found that the emails show many, many requests from Clinton's Foundation friends requesting and receiving favors.
- According to Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton: “The emails show ‘what happened’ was that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin obviously violated laws about the handling of classified information and turned the State Department into a pay for play tool for the corrupt Clinton Foundation. The clear and mounting evidence of pay for play and mishandling of classified information warrant a serious criminal investigation by an independent Trump Justice Department.”
- In one example that occurred in the summer of 2009, an associate of Foundation donor Steve Bing, Zachary Schwartz, contacted Foundation executive Doug Band about getting help on visas for Cuba for a film production crew that worked for Bing’s company, Shangri La Entertainment. Band got in touch with Abedin to grease the skids for the visas and she agreed to help out. Bing has reportedly donated between $10 and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, which likely got him high level action on his personal and business needs.
- In September, 2009, Terrence Duffy, chairman of the CME brokerage firm and Clinton Foundation donor, asked Hillary Clinton for help to arrange “government appointments,” insider help to meet people such as the Prime Minister of Singapore, in Singapore and Hong Kong. Clinton forwarded the requests for insider help to Abedin who replied she would follow up with his request and contacted Duffy’s secretary. A follow up email showed that Abedin was “happy to assist with any and all meetings.”
- Duffy had given $4,600 to Clinton's 2008 Presidential campaign and his company paid HIllary Clinton $225,000 to give a single speech.
- NYC mayor Bill de Blasio: “There’s a much bigger conversation we could have about gun safety. The NYPD has always vigorously believed that we need to keep guns out of this city and that gun safety laws are here to protect us and protect our officers.”
- New York governor Andrew Cuomo: “I think it is madness the number of assault weapons that we have in this country. I think that it endangers law enforcement. I think that it costs us untold numbers of deaths. And I hope that one day we’ll have a federal policy that actually brings sanity to the gun policy laws in this country.”
- The Heritage Foundation has been researching and compiling instances of voting and election fraud into a searchable online database.
- The basis for inclusion in the database includes court cases and filings, prosecution proceedings, reputable news accounts, and other confirmable sources.
- So far, the database contains 1,088 documented cases of fraud.
- The article points out that only verifiable cases of voting fraud and irregularities are included and that the problem is probably much worse since hard evidence supporting instances of fraud have not yet been identified for other voting fraud instances.
- The database of fraud allows a user to sort and find data according to many parameters including state, years, and type of voting fraud.
- The article points to a Pew Research study in 2012 that found almost 1 out of every 8 voter registrations in the country were inaccurate, outdated, or a duplicate.
- Pew also found that 3 million people are registered in two or more states to vote and 1.8 million dead people are still on voting rolls.
- The article describes how Russell Glasson and Marguerite in Ohio both pleaded guilty to voting fraud after they submitted votes for their dead family members.
- Melowese Richardson was a former poll worker who not only voted twice under her own name but also submitted votes for many others including dead sister.
- These are just three cases of the almost 1,100 instances of voting fraud in 47 different states that have been compiled.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: