We are going to dedicate a couple of days to the latest insanity that has been coming out regarding the corrupt and unethical behavior of leaders in the Democratic Party, specifically Hillary Clinton, her staff, and their shenanigans.
1) Over the past two posts we have been discussing the insanity that was Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential campaign run. A lot of the material we have gone over already and will go over today is driven by statements that former Democratic National Committee chairwoman Donna Brazile has been making in the news lately as she began promoting her book about the 2016 campaign.
Peter Kasperowicz, writing for the Washington Examiner on November 8, 2017, picks up some of the commentary and stories that Brazil has been sharing:
- Brazile called the Clinton campaign a “cult,” that was impossible to penetrate: “It was a cult. I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them.”
- As the campaign was coming up to election day, Brazile could not convince Clinton staff to work harder in some states that she knew were vulnerable to a Trump victory but her pleas were ignored.
- She wanted a stronger reachout effort to voters in specific states, mostly in the mid west, but the Clinton campaign decided not to expend the resources to do so: "I cannot help a candidate... if I don't have the resources, if I cannot spend the resources that the party is raising."
- The Clinton campaign ultimately dismissed those efforts and her recommendations and lost those states on election day.
- Not only did the staff not take her advice, told her that they had the situation under control and to basically go away: "It was so condescending."
2) Seth Rich was a young Clinton staffer based in Washington DC that worked on the campaign’s computer systems. Although not proven, there are many people who believe that Rich was the source of the materials that Wikileaks made public in the lead up to the election on the inner workings of the Clinton campaign and how corrupt and unethical it was.
Possibly a coincidence, or possibly not, after Wikileaks started publishing the materials, Seth Rich was murdered on a DC street, a murder that left his wallet, phone, and other valuables intact but which the DC police have so far called a simple mugging gone bad. The conspiracy theory is that he was murdered by the Clintons in an obvious payback for stealing the data and making their corruption public via Wikileaks.
According to a recent article on the Constitution website:
- After Wikileaks started publishing the stolen emails that were taken from the Democrats’ computers, Brazile says she became more and more paranoid about possible Russian efforts to sway the election.
- But according to the article: “But even more than the Russians, Brazile says she feared possible retribution from shadowy elements within the campaign and the Democratic Party who might blame her for the leak. Her fears only intensified, she says, after the mysterious shooting of former campaign staffer Seth Rich, who the authorities said was killed during a robbery, though many so-called conspiracy theorists have speculated about a possible Democratic plot to kill Rick for his role in leaking the stash of DNC emails to Wikileaks.”
- Brazile’s fears got so bad that she eventually feared that she might “disappear” while serving as the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
- As a result of the Rich murder that she began shutting the blinds in her office to make her a harder target for snipers in addition to installing surveillance cameras in her home.
3) Getting away from Brazile’s experiences for a while, let’s talk about former FBI Director James Comey and how we now know that he was definitely in Hillary Clinton's corner when it came to investigating her illegal and unethical use of a computer server outside the guidelines in place for national security protocols.
According to a recent article on the Conservative Zone website:
- Congressional members and their committees have come across FBI documents that show that Comey was writing up his recommendation to dismiss Clinton’s illegal and unethical use of her email computer server in her home before the investigation his agents were operating was even close to being done.
- His exoneration of Clinton began back in April or May 2016 which was well before his agents were done with their investigation.
- Not only was he already working on the exoneration speech but he callously circulated the drafts of the exoneration among high ranking FBI officials, again, long before the agents’ work was done.
- At this time, the FBI had not even interviewed Clinton herself never mind 16 other key witnesses and high ranking officials on her campaign staff.
- Many of these witnesses to be questioned actually had direct experience with building and using the non-government computer server.
- Comey was part of a conspiracy involving Obama, the Justice Department and Clinton to make it look like Clinton had made an unintentional mistake by using her own computer server and exposing national secrets to foreign hackers, that it was a simple mistake, she had not intended to expose the national secrets or intended to harm the nation via this rogue computer server.
- However, as the article points out that the laws governing such misuse of government secrets and documents does not differentiate between intent and accidents, in either case the law says such behavior is illegal, i.e. ignorance of the law is no excuse.
- According to the article, this strategy laid out by the White House and Clinton which culminated on July 5, 2016 when, “Comey had a news conference in which he stated that Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” in handling classified information through a private email server, but that she had not intentions of endangering national security. Again, the criminal statute relevant to her email scandal does not require intent.”
- Since Obama and Clinton had communicated national security issues and secrets over the rogue computer server, prosecuting Clinton would have also meant possibly prosecuting Obama since he was aware how they were communicating and how illegal it was.
Unbelievable corruption at the highest levels of the Federal government. Total lack of integrity and hypocrisy to the highest degree, i.e. laws do not apply to us, the political elite of the country. Again, thank goodness this travesty of justice did not get elected to the Presidency, the corruption that would have ensued would have been unimaginable.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com