- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- National consumer confidence jumped up in February to the second highest level since 2004, 14 years ago, according to the most recent University of Michigan survey.
- In that same survey, Americans' perceptions of their own finances rose over 4% over the previous month.
- In that same survey, 35% of respondents gave favorable references to government policies (likely as a result of the Trump tax cuts and bonus payments), the highest level of favorability in half a century.
- Most automakers reported great sales in March with General Motors sales up 16% from the previous March, Chrysler saw a 14% year over year gain, the Jeep brand sales were up 45% and experienced their best sales month EVER, and most other car makers also saw year over year sales increases.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos recently and correctly announced that the Federal education failure known as Common Core was basically a relic from the past: “I agree — and have always agreed — with President Trump on this: ‘Common Core is a disaster. And at the U.S. Department of Education, Common Core is dead.”
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, an apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life
- And finally, I challenge you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like some of you and your silence during the Obama years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com