- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- According to the Labor Department's latest reports, filings for unemployment benefits fell to the lowest level since January 1973, showing that the economy is growing and keeping jobs at a historical level which should result in higher wages and strong consumer spending growth.
- According to the most recent S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller data the U.S. housing market is sizzling with demand outpacing supply and prices increasing across the entire country, indicative of a sizzling economy which has resulted the number of existing house on the market at the lowest levels since 1999.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, four states, California, Maine, Mississippi, and Wisconsin have seen their states’ unemployment rate reach record lows during the first 15 months of the Trump Presidency.
- In fact, the unemployment rate in Maine and Wisconsin are actually at the unheard level of 2.9%.
- Texas is near a low record level of unemployment and Florida’s rate is at 3.9%, the lowest rate ever outside of the housing bubble.
- The national unemployment rate at 4.1% is at a 17 year low.
- A recent Businessweek article profiled two U.S. metro areas with low unemployment, Portland, Maine at an amazing 1.8% unemployment rate and Marietta, Georgia at 3.7%, and how local workers are seeing demand for their skills rising along with their wages.
- Trump has realized that attacks from our enemies via outer space are a real threat and is making plans to negate that attack possibility, something Obama ignored for 8 years.
- Trump pushed for legislation that would protect Veterans Administration whistleblowers who have been showing how poorly the VA serves our veterans.
- Illegal immigration has fallen dramatically since Homeland Security arrests of people illegally crossing into the country from Mexico is at the lowest level since 1971.
- Trump has put suppressing human trafficking and slavery as a high priority for him, he has created an inter-agency task force to develop new anti-slavery policies and he signed off on an executive order that targets criminal organizations that have trafficked humans.
- Trump squashed Federal government regulations regarding Y2K reporting requirements, something that should have been done 17 years ago.
- Trump’s tax plan repealed the Obama Care individual mandate requirement, an oppressive Federal government requirement that forced freedom loving Americans to do something that they may not have wanted to do.
- Trump upped efforts to track down, arrest, and/or prosecute violent illegal immigrants which has resulted in the arrests of violent MS-13 gang members up 83% percent and arrests of illegal immigrants with criminal records up 92%.
- Domestic oil production is at near record highs which helps reduce our trade imbalance and make the country more secure relative to foreign energy sources.
- On average, gasoline prices are at levels not seen since 2005.
- Trump nominated the first woman, Gina Haspel, to head the CIA.
- According to the most recent Bloomberg Comfort Index, the overall index has reached a level not seen since 2002, 39% of respondents said the economy is “getting better” (the highest level since March, 2002), and the personal finances gauge is up to 62.9, the second highest level since March, 2007.
- The 313,000 domestic jobs created in February, 2017, was the highest amount in 18 months.
- Volkswagen recently announced that it will invest $340 million to build an SUV at a Tennessee assembly plant.
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, an apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life
- And finally, I challenge you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like some of you and your silence during the Obama years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com