- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- His conclusion is based on a “qualitative” perspective, certainly not a scientific based approach to the situation. “Quantitatively” it is almost ten years since there has been a major hurricane landfall.
- He does not believe that anything has changed, doubting that a “major regime shift” has happened, which means that we have just been lucky not to have been hit by a major hurricane. For ten years.
Sounds like good solid, science, looking for truth and reality by independent researchers. And while the science might still be good, consider the reality, and the lies, that the following conflicts of interest taint the research with:
- According to EPA emails and the EPA’s own website, Driscoll has previously worked as a principal investigator in studies that received over $3.6 million in research grants from EPA.
- Another co-author Dallas Burtraw, a researcher at the think tank Resources for the Future, has been involved in previous EPA grants totaling almost $2 million.
- Harvard co-author Jonathan I. Levy has been involved in over $9.5 million worth of grants.
- Co-author Joel Schwartz, also of Harvard, had been previously involved in over $31 million worth of grants from EPA.
The cooling of Greenland, the dearth of hurricanes, the ignorance of Congress, and the conflict of interest of scientists, see why it is perfectly logical and sane to be a global warming doubter and a believer in science? One more day, tomorrow, where we continue to verify this position.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com