- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- If you like your current doctor you can keep your current doctor under Obama Care. Not.
- If you like your current insurance policy you can keep your current insurance policy under Obama Care. Not.
- American families will see up to a $2,500 reduction in their annual health insurance premiums under Obama Care. Not.
- This administration will reduce the annual budget deficit by half within four years. Not.
- This administration will be every pending piece of legislation up on the Internet for everyone to comment on it before it is signed. Not.
- This will be the most transparent administration ever. Not.
- The year 2013 had the fewest forest fires since data tracking began.
- From 1962 through 1982, there were at least 100,000 forest fires tracked every one of those years. But since 1982 there has not been a single year where forest fires totalled above 100,000.
- Fifty years prior, in 1964, forest fires totalled three times as many vs. 2014 and burned up twice as many acres.
- Twenty years ago, in 1994, there were 79,000 forest fires vs. 63,000 in 2014.
- According to the Weather Underground, the two largest forest fires in American history occurred in the late 19th and early 290th centuries.
- The first of these forest fires occurred in Wisconsin 1871 and burned 3.8 million acres and killed 1,500 people.
- The second worse forest fire hit Idaho and Montana in 1910 and destroyed 3 million acres and killed 87 people.
- The 47,579 forest fires in 2013 destroyed only 4.3 million acres, an average of 90.79 acres per fire.
The graph above shows the proportion of the planet in drought, by intensity, 1982-2012. The graph comes from a paper in a new Nature publication called Scientific Data and is open access.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com