- The House Ethics Committee is looking into a foreign trip that was made by ten members of Congress and 32 members of their staffs to Azerbaijan.
- While the trip apparently did not cost the American taxpayer any direct money, those on the trip were allegedly showered with expensive gifts and tens of thousands of dollars in trip expenses.
- The gifts included such items as silk scarves, expensive native rugs, and crystal tea sets with the travel expenses alone costing almost $113,000.
- The trip was secretly sponsored and paid for by the Azerbaijani oil company, SOCAR, who was looking to to have a gas pipeline project it wants to do with Iran exempted from the current economic sanctions the West has placed on Iran.
- If you like your current insurance policy, you can keep it under Obama Care. False.
- If you like your current doctor, you can keep him under Obama Care. False.
- Annual insurance costs will go down up to $2,500 for American households under Obama Care. False.
- We will go through every line of the Federal budget to root out wasteful spending. False.
- We will reduce the annual Federal deficit by half by the end of my first term in office. False.
- I will operate the most transparent administration in the history of the country. False.
- In 2011, the President boldly stated that: “I’m directing our departments and our agencies to make sure 100% of the vehicles they buy are fuel-efficient or clean-energy cars and trucks by 2015. Not 50%, not 75% - 100% of our vehicles.”
- Fast forward to the Businessweek article: In the past six years, only 7% of the Federal government vehicle purchases have fulfilled Obama’s 2011 goal of 100% of vehicles purchased be fuel efficient or clean energy.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com