- How many homeless Americans could have been given shelter, fed a hot meal, or given job training for that wasted $5 billion?
- How many veterans could finally receive the medical care they need and were promised for that wasted $5 billion?
- How many deaths of drug addicted Americans could have been prevented for that wasted $5 billion?
- How many researchers could have been hired to seek treatment for cancer and dementia patients for that wasted $5 billion?
- How many more teachers could have been put in our schools for that wasted $5 billion?
- The IRS has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on software and server licenses that they never used.
- At that time the IRS computers and programmers were still using Windows XP operating system, a system that I do not think that Microsoft even supports anymore.
- The IRS was using staff to do what up-to-date computers could do much cheaper and faster.
3) We have talked a lot this past week about the out of control gang and gun violence in the city of Chicago. Despite having some of the toughest gun control laws in the country, over 700 residents were killed in the city in 2016 and over 4,000 had been shot. We often point out that no one in the political class, local, state or Federal, has yet to come out with a plan or solutions for this violence.
- As the Federal government and politicians across the country continue to fight a losing “war on drugs,” the drug cartels that supply those drugs have gotten wealthier and more violent which is causing the rising wave of violent crimes in our cities.
- As the Obama administration has released tens of thousands of known illegal immigrant criminals and felons onto our streets and has been incapable of stopping criminals from entering, and re-entering this country, it follows logically that crime will go up when you allow more criminals to be on our streets.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: