- This past year there were 4,328 shooting victims in Chicago.
- Over 700 of those shooting victims were killed.
- There were 2,989 shooting victims in the city in 2015, a total which increased over 1,300 in just one year, a percentage increase of almost 45%.
- Over the Christmas, 2016 weekend, 50 Chicago residents were shot 12 of those died.
- An estimated 90% of these holiday shootings involved gang related activities or people with a previous criminal record, indicating that gun control laws are probably useless against this class of people.
- Back when he was running for President for the first time, Obama promised to “Move beyond the divisive politics of Washington and bring Democrats, independents, and Republicans together to get things done."
- He then sat back and let his political allies denigrate, insult and slander any American who dared to have an opinion that differed from his, with his allies calling other Americans Nazis, racists, sluts, whores, etc.
- And as a result of his actions and inactions relative to uniting Americans, he will leave office as the most polarizing President in the past five decades, according to Pew Research.
- Pew does an opinion survey where they ask Democrats and Republicans what they think of the current President and assume that the difference between what each group thinks about a President is a measure of how well that President has unified the country.
- For Obama, 81% of Democrats approve of the job Obama has done while only 14% of Republicans approve the job he has done, resulting in a massive difference and divide of 67% between 81% and 14%.
- This beats out even the dismal leadership results of George W. Bush whose difference was 58%.
- Obama’s divisive result findings were the worse since at least the Eisenhower administration:
- Obama’s leadership performance is even worse when you look at just the end of each President’s results, 74% vs. Bush’s 54%:
So much for uniting the country and bringing different segments closer together.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com