- African-Americans are “professional never do-wells.”
- Muslims are also “professional never do-wells.”
- Every type of Hispanic voter would be approached via a “taco bowl” strategy,” an attitude and strategy that reduced every variation of Hispanic voter to a single culinary option.
- Hispanic voters are “needy.”
- Millions of Americans are "deplorable."
- Millennial voters are “f...king stupid.”
- When Obama tried to play nice with the Castros and Cuba they took to their newspapers to mock and belittle him.
- When Obama tried to interfere with how the Philippines President was handling that country’s drug problem, that President called him some unspeakable names and turned to Russia and China for support.
- When Obama threatened Syria with a “red line” relative to chemical weapons, that country’s President ignored him and Obama did nothing.
- When Obama threatened Russia with sanctions if they did not leave the Ukraine, Russia ignored him and did nothing.
- When Obama protested when China started building man made islands in the South China Sea that will serve as military bases, in violation of every international law and rule, the Chinese ignored him and continued on their construction plans.
- When Obama gave the Iranians a sweetheart deal for nuclear weapons, the US Arab allies looked to Russia for military armaments.
- When Obama and his NSA were caught spying on foreign leaders, the President of Brazil took the unprecedented move of refusing a formal state dinner at the White House.
- When Obama continually chastised Israel, he incurred by far the lowest Presidential favorability ratings among Israelis of all time.
- Despite spending close to half a trillion dollars on the Pentagon over his eight years in office, our military readiness has never been weaker with vast amounts of our military forces not combat ready, making us hardly stronger than we were eight years ago.
- And while we may be more prosperous than we were eight years ago as a country, this has been the weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression, leaving us particularly vulnerable when the next economic downturn occurs since Obama had doubled our national debt by $10 trillion, 94 million American adults are not in the workforce, an all time high, the true unemployment rate is just under 10%, wages and income levels are stagnant, leaving about 30% of US households with virtually no savings and almost 50% of American households unable to handle an unexpected expense of $500.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: