- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- Massive reforms were needed to save the country’s single payer health care system, reforms that were difficult and painful.
- The reforms aim to curtail runaway future health care costs as Finland’s population continues to age rapidly, a similar problem that we face in this country.
- The reforms open the way for private insurance players to move into the single payer system, i.e. the exact opposite of a single payer system.
- The needed reforms were met with demonstrations and labor strikes that included a cut in workers’ benefits and increased work hours.
LuAnn Bennett, a Democrat, thought Obama Care was a great thing: “For the last fifty years, both parties have agreed we have a health care crisis. By 2005 we had 47 million uninsured Americans, and health care costs had grown to 16 percent of our GDP. The Affordable Care Act has made healthcare more affordable.”
- Obama Care’s Federal and state online exchanges apparently not only recently approved healthcare coverage for nine fake applications but also approved taxpayer subsidies to these bogus applicants.
- These findings came from a report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) that conducted the secret test of Obama Care’s data processes.
- The GAO sting involved 12 fictitious people that were provided with fake copies of Social Security cards, driver’s licenses, and proof of income.
- Only 3 of the 12 fake applications were caught, 9 got through to approval, creating a failure rate of a whopping 75%.
- And most distressing to any taxpayer, the nine fake people approved were given tax credit subsidies which averaged an obscene $1,580 per month, $18,960 per year.
- These new distressing findings come a year after the GAO did a similar sting in 2015 with similar results, i.e. the Feds knew they had a problem and still did not or could not fix it.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: