As we have dove into the whole issue of manmade global warming, or its new rebranded title of climate change, we found that Al Gore and people like him were guilty of a number of things:
- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
Thus, let’s see the latest facts and science that prove you can be a global warming doubter and a believer in science, regardless of what Al Gore proclaims:
1) An article on the WND website by Bob Unruh on January 3, 2017 contain two charts that showed the current ice volume at the North Pole and how that volume changed every month over time:
- There is still a lot of ice at the North Pole.
- And that total volume of ice, while it changes seasonally throughout the year, has been basically unchanged since 2004, 13 years ago.
- Al Gore predicted in 2009 that “the entire north polar ice cap during some of the summer months could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years.” That did not happen.
- In Gore’s 2006 documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth,” he predicted increasing temperatures would cause earth’s oceans to rise by 20 feet. It did not happen.
- Mark Hertsgaard predicted in 2013 in an article, “The End of the Arctic? Ocean Could be Ice Free by 2015,” the same thing. It did not happen.
- The BBC predicted that the Arctic summers would be ice free by 2013. It did not happen.
- The Sierra Club Canada was even more dramatic, and even more wrong, when on 2013 they predicted that the Arctic would be ice free in….2013. It did not happen.
Unfortunately, according to a recent article on the MRCTV website by Sam Dorman on January 5, 2017, she is leaving the world of academia and entering the private business world due to what she sees is the total scientific failing of those involved with global warming:
- She is quoted as saying that the private sector “seems like a more ‘honest’ place for a scientist working in a politicized field than universities or government labs.”
- Curry resigned her tenured position as of Jan. 1, with “no intention of seeking another academic” position in a university or government agency, writing on her blog that she felt “growing disenchantment with universities, the academic field of climate science and scientists.”
- In what she called a “politicized academic establishment” for climate science, there are very limited ways for students to receive funding, get papers published and obtain prestigious positions if they dare to doubt global warming/climate change dogma.
- In her view, this bastardization of science forces students into a conflict between maintaining their scientific integrity and “career suicide” and as a result she has advised students to avoid the “craziness” of climate science.
- Curry has also been a critic of political attempts to prevent climate change, reasoning that even if the global warming advocates are correct, policies put forth by people like Obama are unlikely to make any difference.
- In a recent Fox News interview, Msl Curry told host Tucker Carlson that she was sick and tired of politicization of global warming in academia: “I’ve been vilified by some of my colleagues who are activists and don’t like anybody challenging their big story. I walk around with knives sticking out of my back. In the university environment I felt like I was just beating my head against the wall.”
- In her blog, she continued her critique of the climate science field: “A deciding factor was that I no longer know what to say to students and postdocs regarding how to navigate the CRAZINESS in the field of climate science. Research and other professional activities are professionally rewarded only if they are channeled in certain directions approved by a politicized academic establishment — funding, ease of getting your papers published, getting hired in prestigious positions, appointments to prestigious committees and boards, professional recognition, etc. How young scientists are to navigate all this is beyond me, and it often becomes a battle of scientific integrity versus career suicide.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com