- According to her reporting, based on an investigation by Judicial Watch, the Secret Service has lost thousands and thousands of sensitive and expensive “assets” within their jurisdiction over the past 15 years.
- The total number of assets lost or stolen comes out to 11,780.
- These assets include 121 weapons, 736 cell phones, 571 Secret Service badges, and six cars during those 15 years.
- Over 1,362 assets, more than 10% of the total, were lost in a single year, 2004.
- As a further insult to incompetence, the Secret Service organization took almost a year to respond to the Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, which in a press release stated the obvious: “This is supposedly an elite law enforcement agency — how did all this equipment get stolen?” or lost. “This is alarming. Every American should be alarmed about this,” Judicial Watch’s Irene Garcia told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- A dozen TSA employees are each facing ten years in jail for using their jobs to participate in and cover up a massive drug smuggling ring.
- They allegedly smuggled $100 million worth of cocaine into the country from their jobs spread across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- These employees had job titles that including baggage screeners and security personnel, you know, the kind of people that should have been protecting you and not smuggling drugs.
- Law enforcement says that as much as 20 TONS of cocaine may have been smuggled into the country by these folks over an 18 year period.
- According to news reports, up to five smugglers were used in each airline flight, each carrying as much as 33 pounds of cocaine on each flight, with their security check-in process cleared by those in the smuggling ring.
- $44 dollar breakfasts for attendees.
- $7 for mini-Monte Cristo sandwiches.
- $800,000 for the conference itself.
- The hiring of a mind reader to provide entertainment at the conference.
- The fact that the American taxpayer paid for 15 people to fly out to Las Vegas to “scout out” the conference location beforehand.
- Facing 357 years in prison for her corruption and greed, all at the expense of the American taxpayer.
- According to the Washington Examiner, she not only is facing 357 years in jail but is also facing a $4.8 million fine for diverting money from a charity (One Door For Education) that was supposed to give scholarships to kids to her own wild expenses.
- Her chief of staff is set to testify at her trial that the Congresswoman diverted hundreds of thousands of dollars from the charity to her own accounts.
- This corruption is independent of the other ethical and potentially criminally activities she incurred previously relative to the Federal Election Commission rules and regulations including accepting and not reporting campaign donations from foreigners and not reporting the use of a corporate plane.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: