1) Americans are not allowed to own automatic guns like, say, submachine guns. But one American now owns a new submachine, thanks to the FBI. According to recent news reports, an agent left his submachine care in his car and promptly had it stolen. In addition to the gun, the thief stole the agent’s ammunition magazines and bulletproof best in the California Bay area.
Even more embarrassing to the FBI, they do not know what city the gun was stolen from, narrowing it down to Concord, Orinda, and Lafayette, California. And the agency appears lost since they have asked the public for help to assist them in the case. How and why a FBI submachine gun was so easy to steal is obviously the million dollar question. Nice job, Federal employees.
- Way back in 2006, Washington passed a law that ordered the construction of a 700 mile wall on the Mexican border.
- That law was supported by positive votes by many Democrats (many of whom are still sitting in Congress) including Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Sherrod Brown, Tom Carper, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Mikulski, Bill Nelson, Debbie Stabenow, and Ron Wyden and signed into law by George Bush.
- In total, 64 House Democrats and 23 Senate Democrats voted to erect the wall and many of these same wall supporters are still around today.
- The law called for the construction of 700 miles of fencing along the Mexican border complete with additional lights, cameras, and sensors.
- Bush signed the legislation but the subsequent Democratic controlled Congress later ensured it would never be completed by means of an amendment to a 2008 spending bill.
- This way the Democrats could look tough on illegal immigration but gut the funding later to kowtow to their illegal immigration supporters, very sneaky on their part.
- But the law itself is still on the books, it just needs to be funded, which makes life much easier for Trump and Republicans.
- Back in 2016, it was estimated that the state had $448 billion, or almost a half a TRILLION in debt from all of their socialistic programs. Their share of the national debt back then, when combined with just the state debt, was almost $850 billion.
- This means that every citizen, man, woman, and child, would have to write a check for well over $12,500 EACH to pay off just the state debt.
- It takes about double that, $25,000 for each person in the state to pay off both their state debt and their share of the national debt.
- And that does not include the recent “oopsie” the state govenrment buereaucrats made when somehow they incorrectly added up their expected Medicaid costs and came up $1.9 billion short of what it actually should have been.
- The California Department of Finance spokesman H.D. Palmer stated “There’s no other way to describe this other than a straight up error in accounting, which we deeply regret.”
- That is a big error to regret, $1.9 billion. Makes you wonder what other “errors” exist in the books.
- Incompetence or simple mistake, there is still another now identified $1.9 billion of debt that Californians have to bear.
- At least 8.9 million are probably not capable of writing even that $12,500 check we mentioned above to get the state out of debt.
- Despite incurring $448 billion in debt, ti does not look that money was spent well and the debt incurred paid off well as almost 25% of your residents still live in poverty.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: