- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- To see the past posts and the multitude of evidence that we have compiled that showed it is perfectly okay to be a global warming doubter and a believer in science, enter the phrase "global warming doubter” in the search box above or go through the monthly historical posts listed on the right side of this page.
- Ms. Kelly writes that the NOAA “corrected” raw climate data that it did not like and then did not archive the changes they made to the raw data.
- That is the claim of Dr. John Bates who used to lead the NOAA’s climate data records program for ten years.
- This adjusted, or should we say bastardized data, was an important input to the UN’s Climate Change Conference back in 2015.
- Dr. Bates claims that “the federal government’s top agency in charge of climate science published a flawed but widely accepted study that was meant to disprove the hiatus in global warming. Bates accuses the study’s lead author, NOAA official Tom Karl, of using unverified data sets, ignoring mandatory agency procedures, and failing to archive evidence — all in a “blatant attempt to intensify the impact” of the paper in advance of the conference.”
- Coincidentally, the computer that was used to change the data and feed into the final report suffered “a complete failure” which means the original data and the analysis that was done to adjust the data cannot be recovered or replicated.
- A Congressional committee has requested all relevant data from the NOAA but so far the agency has ignored the request.
2) Sean Adl-Tabatabai, writing for the UK Telegraph on September 29, 2015, reported that a top climate scientist resigned his post after admitting that global warming was a big hoax:
- Dr. Hal Lewis resigned from the University of California after being a member of the American Physical Society for 67 years.
- In his resignation letter, Dr. Lewis claimed that the Society used to be a “much smaller, much gentler, and as yet uncorrupted by the money flood.”
- He claims that global warming is a scam and that it has corrupted many, many scientists.
- He called global warming “the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford’s book organizes the facts very well.) I don’t believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist.”
- Christina Figueres is a Costa Rican-born diplomat who was nominated for Secretary General of the United Nations, was Vice-President of the Bureau of Climate Convention in 2008-2009, and the UN’s Climate Chief since 2010, was the Executive Secretary of the UN Framework on Climate Change (UNFCCC), and who is credited for what globalists view as a ‘successful conclusion’ to the Paris global warming talks last December.
- Thus, Ms. Figueres has been in the center of UN climate control activities for a while.
- At a recent Brussels news conference, she outright admitted in front of reporters and cameras that the theory of man-made global warming and climate control is basically only a front for the UN to destroy the economic principle and application of capitalism, it is not a noble effort to save the planet: “This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution….This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
- According to the article: “And there it is. Straight from the mouth of the United Nation’s person who is most senior in charge of that body’s development of a multilateral agreement among nations to cut emissions and clean up our planet for future generations? What does changing the economic development model for the first time in human history have to do with carbon emissions and the use of plastics? Precious little.”
- John Fyfe is a Canadian climate scientist that has built climate prediction models over the years: “There is this mismatch between what the climate models are producing and what the observations are showing,. We can’t ignore it.”
- Ed Hawkins, a British climate scientist and co-author of the article stated that: “Reality has deviated from our expectations – it is perfectly normal to try and understand this difference.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: