But when the integrity or perceived integrity of that process comes about, then the very foundation of a democracy is shaken. When there is any kind of doubt whether or not every citizen’s vote has equal weight and equal share with others then the system starts to crumble. When people start thinking that the ballot boxes are being stuffed with non-citizen’s votes or some citizens are being allowed to vote more than once, then we are in big trouble.
And may of us in this country think that is exactly what is going on today, that this very basic democracy foundation is under attack. Now, some politicians, almost always Democrats, will say this is a myth and that there is no need for any kind of voter id laws, that the id laws are racist anyway (ever notice that whenever Democrat or liberal is trying to make a point they now ALWAYS play the race card?), never mind more stringent ones. And many of us would disagree with their point, pointing out that it is almost always Democrats that benefit from voter fraud so why should they want to address and resolve the problem.
Today we will make the case that these Democrats are wrong and that there is widespread voter fraud across the country, fraud that comes in many different forms and shapes. And if this fraud is not addressed, then at some point you can kiss democracy good bye because voting becomes nothing more than a sham usually reserved for banana republics and other dictatorships around the world.
1) Let’s start our voter fraud discussion with a report from the Associated Press which found that hundreds of Texans may have voted illegally back in the November Presidential election:
- Voting officials have acknowledged that hundreds got past the Texas voter id law by simply signing a sworn statement that they were legal voters.
- Two top election officers in two of Texas’ largest counties are considering pressing charges for this illegal voting.
- While Texas voting id laws require someone to present one of seven different forms of id, a court ruled that this was discriminatory against minorities and that the sworn statement route was needed to help voters who could not obtain identification for a variety of reasons, including disability or illness, lack of transportation or conflicts with work schedules.
- But the Associated Press analysis of 13,500 affidavits submitted during voting in Texas’ largest counties found over hundreds of instances where voters got around the id law by signing a sworn statement to vote even though they indicated they had a valid voter id document.
- In Bexar County, home of San Antonio, the top election official estimated that a large percentage of the 600 sworn statements filed in that county should have been declined.
2) Gregg Newton writing for the NewsMax website on February 16, 2017, reported on a study that found that upwards of 2.1 million Hispanics may have voted illegally in last year’s elections:
- The Washington Times cited a 2013 study, conducted by McLaughlin and Associates, and a more recent study by the nonprofit research firm, Just Facts, which concluded there may have been massive voter fraud in this past November Presidential election.
- The McLaughlin found that 13% of non-citizen Hispanics said they were registered to vote.
- The Just Facts organization took that 2013 finding, applied it to the 2013 U.S.Census data and calculated that as many as 2.1 million Hispanics would have been illegally registered to vote: "Contrary to the claims of many media outlets and so-called fact-checkers, this nationally representative scientific poll confirms that a sizable number of non-citizens in the U.S. are registered to vote," James Agresti said, a spokesperson for Just Facts.
3) If you want to see voter fraud in action, go to the following link where you will actually see and hear poll workers coaching people on how to vote illegally and not get caught:
4) Consider the case of Rosa Maria Ortega. She is not an American citizen, she lives in Grand Prairie, Texas and she was recently convicted and sentenced to 8 years in jail and fined $8,000 for voting illegally. She tried to become a registered voter in her home Texas county of Tarrant but was denied because she willingly acknowledged on her application form she was not an American citizen. Five months later she tried again but this time falsely declared she was a citizen.
However, an investigation uncovered the following illegalities:
- She had illegally voted in a different county.
- She had illegally voted in the 2004 Republican primary.
- Since then she had illegally voted five other times.
5) According to Rowan Scarborough, writing for the Washington Times on January 26, 2017, relative to voter fraud last November:
- Hillary Clinton may have received more than 800,000 votes from non-citizens last November.
- This was the finding of Professor Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University and his study of non-citizen voting.
- According to the article: “Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump."
If true, based on this professor’s analysis and research, 834,381 votes IS VERY significant, especially when you consider that many swing states vote total differences were only in the thousands or tens of thousands difference, well within the 834,381 estimate. If this had happened, then the election wishes of tens of millions of U.S. citizens could have been denied and overruled by only thousands of votes by non-citizens.
So what do we conclude out of all of this:
- Voter fraud exists, at least one person has gone to jail for committing it.
- Voter fraud exists across the country.
- In at least one voting district, voter fraud was encouraged and explained by poll workers.
- There is enough evidence of voter fraud to have the potential for swinging elections at all levels of government.
Thus, for anyone to conclude that voter fraud does not exist to any great degree, is ignorant of the facts. Voter fraud exists, it could be massive, people have gone to jail for executing it, and until it is wiped out, the danger to a basic foundation of our democracy continues to be at risk.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: