- California prison inmates have been siphoning off Social Security financial benefits while in prison.
- According to a quote from the Washington Free Beacon:”The inspector general for the agency reported 123 inmates received the disability and retirement payments despite the Social Security Act prohibiting payments to individuals "confined to a jail, prison, or certain other public institutions for committing a crime."
- The IG report found that 123 inmates received the $3.5 million in improper payments.
- A recent Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee ran an ad that accused the Republicans of raising taxes and energy costs even though the Trump tax cuts will reduce taxes for well over 100 million taxpayers, energy costs have been dropping steadily over the past two years, Nancy Pelosi and other leading Democrats have been calling for tax increases. Talk about being out of touch.
- Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren was recently ranting that since Trump did not win the popular vote that it was unhealthy for our democracy. She failed to mention that a lot of that deficit of the popular vote was in California, a state that is rife with voter fraud, that we do not live in democracy, we live in a Constitutional republic, and the election went exactly the way our Constitutional is set up. May she come from the same school of government ignorance that Ocasio-Cortez attended.
- And finally, Democratic Senator Cory Booker claims that, “he tries to understand "other folks" by reading books like Hillbilly Elegy and travelling to midwestern, southern, and western states. Sorry, Sen. Booker. If you want to connect with everyday Americans, you probably shouldn't talk about them like they're animals in a zoo.”
Let me conclude today’s discussion of political ignorance and incompetence with some words from the Convention Of States website. It does get depressing always discussing how inept the American political class is: they are ignorant, self serving, greedy, and never resolve any of the major issues facing Americans. They always leave office much wealthier than when the enter office even though their performance while in office is usually never worthy of even their paycheck, never mind the the unexplained incremental wealth.
That's why we need to call the first-ever Article V Convention of States. A Convention of States can propose constitutional amendments that restore the balance of power between the states and the feds and ensure that our clueless D.C. "representatives" can't wreck our country any more than they already have.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: