- A recent report from the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) uncovered a number of situations where Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) funds may have helped fund terror attacks.
- Specifically, these funds may have helped fund the terror attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 and the Boston Marathon bombing attack in 2013.
- New York police detectives testified in 1993 in front of Congress that perhaps a whopping $125 million in food assistance funding may have flowed to terrorists.
- The testimony highlighted that the food assistance funds flowed through a video store in Brooklyn and then to the terrorists.
- Apparently, the terrorists laundered the food money via “hawalas” - “A “hawala”– which is an Arabic term defined in English as transfer (or trust) — is a method of transferring money through informal agents from international networks, and many Muslim immigrants settled in western countries use the “hawala” method to transfer funds to family members.
- Despite this knowledge from 1993 and two successful prosecutions in this area, 2006 in Chicago and 2011 in Kentucky, the Federal government still could not stop the Boston Marathon bombings from funding their bombing spree, 20 years after the Feds first realized what was happening in the food assistance program.
- The two brothers who carried out the Boston bombings had received over $100,000 in Federal taxpayer funds over 10 years which obviously helped them fund their bombing plan.
- A recent inspector general report identified a USGS employee who was obsessed with pornography and accessed it via his government computer on government time.
- This employee used his government computer to access over 9,000 pornographic websites which begs the question: how long and how often did this employee use his government job to access this smut and why did it take so long to identify this misuse of taxpayer wealth?
- But even worse, his porn fetish resulted in malware being installed on the USGS’s entire computer system.
- Many of the porn websites he accessed were in Russia which is where the malware came from.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: