- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- More than 4 million jobs created since the election.
- More Americans employed than ever recorded.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- Economic growth more than twice Obama's rate.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women's unemployment lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada's united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.
- Record number of government regulations eliminated and billions of dollars saved.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico trade deal to replace NAFTA.
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, an apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life.
- And finally, I challenge you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like some of you and your silence during the Obama years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: