- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, sugar, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- According to the article, “Under Obamacare, employers had little choice in the matter of contraception coverage or religious freedom; they had to cover birth control pills and even abortion, even if their faith and beliefs oppose these methods.”
- The Department of Health and Human Services under Trump is now rolling back some of these requirements in order to allow people and companies to live their lives as they see fit regarding abortion and birth control.
- Insurance companies are no longer required to provide such services within their health insurance plans: they can provide them but do not HAVE to provide them.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: