- If you had spent a $1,000 a day since the day Christ was born you still would not have spent a billion dollars, never mind $5.2 billion.
- With $5.2 billion you could hire and pay an additional 8,821 teachers for ten years to better educate our kids.
- With $5.2 billion you could hire and pay an additional 8,713 police officers for ten years to better protect us from criminal activity.
- With $5.2 billion you could put 43,000 homeless U.S. families into an average apartment for ten years.
- With $5.2 billion you could purchase 173 million Naxolone kits to help fight the overwhelming opioid drug addiction problem in this country, a problem that kills thousands every year.
- With $5.2 billion you could spend more than what the American Cancer Society has spent on cancer research since 1946, $4.6 billion.
- With $5.2 billion you could increase the annual amount of Alzheimer's/dementia research being done by the Alzheimer's Association by 47 fold.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: