Let’s get started. With the midterm election season in progress, Obama has decided that he needs to weigh in on the issues of the day. Never mind that for eight years he was useless, he somehow thinks that America needs his views and opinions.
1) One of the self centered remarks he has been constantly making while out in the country was that his administration had no scandals. But the All News 247 blog did a great job identifying well over a dozen major scandals that he somehow forgot about, ten of which we reviewed in our last post:
1 - In a move that never made any sense, Obama traded five high value, very dangerous Taliban terrorist leaders for a single Army deserter, Bowe Bergdahl. Other U.S. soldiers were wounded and killed trying to rescue deserter Bergdahl and yet, Obama traded dangerous people for a deserter.
And recently it has come to pass that these five have been heavily involved in recent Taliban terror actions and leadership roles since they have been released, endangering not only U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan but endangering an untold number of Afghanistan citizens. Scandalous.
2 - Under Obama, the EPA managed to turn the Colorado River into an orange stained polluted waterway via its incompetence. If a private company or citizen had been so careless in their actions, which let to a massive pollution problem, they would have been fined and likely jailed. Since the Obama administration did it, there were no ramifications.
3 - The General Services Administration (GSA) was one of the most corrupt Federal government organizations under Obama. It wasted so much much taxpayer wealth, threw lavish parties in faraway locales like Las Vegas, and yet it was near impossible to get anyone fired for the waste.
4 - Despite promising numerous times to fix what was broken at the Veterans Administration to stop the suffering and lack of care our veterans were receiving, he failed miserably at fixing this massive problem. It is one thing not to know a problem exists and therefore not address it and fix it.
But it is far worse to acknowledge this problem exists and then for eight years fail miserably to adequately address it. His scandalous incompetence resulted in the outright deaths of veterans who had to wait months to see a VA doctor, a wait that was often too long. And yet, VA executives received lavish pay raises and perks. Or as the article summarized: “Obama was more interested in spinning the news and minimizing his political exposure than addressing problems; in few areas outside Obama Care has his rhetoric been more hollow, his promises more meaningless.”
5 - Obama’s Vice President, Joe Biden, once said that the Obama administration was going to “place bets” on different alternative energy companies and technologies. But it turned that 1) all of those bets with taxpayer money went to Democratic supporters and donors and 2) all of those bets lost, resulting in no tangible benefit for the American taxpayer of the environment.
The queen of lost bets and wasted taxpayer wealth was the failed solar energy company Solyndra. Despite receiving over half a billion dollars of taxpayer wealth, the company still failed quickly and dramatically. Obama then compounded the loss by allowing a major Democratic donor and Solyndra investor to be placed ahead of the American taxpayer in the Solyndra bankruptcy proceedings.
6 - Despite its reputation of being efficient and effective, the Secret Service organization under Obama was a disaster and disgrace. Secret Service agents were caught cavorting with hookers in Columbia, they allowed a fence jumper to deeply penetrate the White House, drunken Secret Service agents drove their car into a security barrier and an agent had his gun, badge, and computer drive stolen from his car.
7 - Let the article describe the next scandal: “Shutdown theater: Obama hit the American people hard during the great government shutdown crisis of 2013, doing everything he could to make American citizens feel maximum pain – from using “Barry-cades” to keep war veterans away from their memorials, to releasing illegal alien criminals from detention centers. It was an infuriating lesson for voters in how every dollar they get from government is a dollar that can be used against them, when they are impudent enough to demand spending restraint.”
8 - And last but not least, Obama agreed to a foolish and doomed to failure Iran nuclear deal. He promised that the deal would result in better life styles for ordinary Iranian citizens which would cause the Iranian government terrorists in power to stop their terror campaigns across the world.
And the deal was a failure on both counts. Life for Iranian citizens has gotten far worse under the deal, resulting in public demonstrations in Iran, a very dangerous thing to do under any dictatorship. The Iranian government has intensified its terror dealings and shenanigans around the world, funded in part by the millions and millions of dollars in cold cash that Obama tried to secretly sent to them.
2) Yesterday we discussed one of the most serious Obama scandals, the shredding of the Fourth Amendment, when he had the intelligence agencies of the Federal government spy on and collect the electronic communications of every American without cause or warrants. But now according to the Horn News website, Obama was not satisfied with just spying on ordinary citizens:
- A new report has surfaced explaining that former President Barack Obama actually spied on Congress so he could punish the whistleblowers who warned them about Obama’s ‘Big Brother’ spy tactics.
- Congressional investigators found that the Obama administration secretly stole communications sent to Congressional staff people, communications from CIA whistleblowers.
- These whistleblowers were trying to warn Congress that Obama was abusing the resources of the CIA for political purposes, something that Obama wanted to prevent from becoming public.
- According to Senator Chuck Grassley, who as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee tried for five years to get the documents proving such heinous and illegal actions: “The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading congressional staff’s e-mails about intelligence community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns, as well as potential constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly. Nothing—nothing—should inhibit or interfere with Congress’s constitutional job and protecting whistleblowers.”
- Grassley’s effort continually ran into roadblocks set up by James Clapper, Obama’s National Intelligence Director, and John Brennan, his CIA Director, who obviously did not want their illegal and immoral actions to be uncovered.
- Obama and the NSA spied on the entire country and even the left leaning, liberal ACLU agreed that Obama went well beyond what was legal under the Constitution: “Americans should be alarmed that the NSA is vacuuming up their emails and phone calls without a warrant,” the ACLU said about the Obama-era NSA in 2017.
- And do not forget, Obama prosecuted nine government whistleblowers during his eight years,three times more than all other U.S. Presidents combined.
- Grassley correctly called Obama’s actions “unacceptable and unpatriotic,” since those actions could stop “responsible citizens from disclosing waste, fraud and abuse in our government. Blowing the whistle has played an integral role in maintaining good government.”
- Fortunately, Clinton was not elected because you can bet none of this law breaking and Constitution shredding would have become public knowledge.
Well over a dozen Obama scandals and areas of law breaking have been discussed over the past two posts. And yet he is so delusional that he either believes there were no scandals or he thinks that we are too stupid to realize his numerous scandals even existed. In either case, a perfect example of political class insanity.
More insanity to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: