Let’s get started:
1) Democrats and liberals constantly lobby for weak or no immigration restrictions. I believe they feel this way because they think that the more illegal immigrants that come into this country the more they can eventually convert those folks into Democratic voters. But they never consider the very real reality that many people coming into this country, legally and illegally, do not have good intentions.
The following such immigrant news is from CBS News:
- Recently released court documents show how an FBI sting operation prevented a man from Iraq from carrying out his bombing plans.
- Apparently he was a gifted bomb making person who got busted showing off his bomb making skills to an undercover FBI agent.
- Ahmad Suhad Ahmad of Iraq was arrested after a two year sting operation.
- He bragged to the undercover agent how easy it was to make a bomb that could be detonated by a cell phone, a skill he developed during the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
2) The Brett Kavanaugh Senate hearings on his Supreme Court nomination were brutal and embarrassing for the country. The Democrats sitting on the Senate committee reviewing his nomination made a mockery of the Constitutional process that was put in place for such purposes.
And apparently the shenanigans continued outside of the Senate hearing room. Two formal ethics complaints have been lodged against two Democratic Senators, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris, for unethically and possibly illegally fundraising off of the hearing process. This is a very serious charge that will be explored to see if any ethics or legal violations have occurred.
Which brings us to a recent article by Alicia F. Duke on the Eagle Rising website pertaining to Ms.Warren:
- Ms. Warren is up for reelection and was recently involved in a debate with her Republican opponent up in their home state of Massachusetts.
- According to the article, “Republican challenger Geoff Diehl pointed out Warren is alleged to have fundraised off Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings, asking for donations in exchange for her vote against the nominee.
- Apparently Senate rules prohibit “linking a promise of official action to a solicitation of campaign contributions.”
- Warren tried to change the subject but eventually admitted that she had no idea a formal complaint had been filed against her.
3) An action that Obama took while President baffled me then and still baffles me today. U.S. armed forces had risked their lives and captured five leading Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan. These five were very high up in the Taliban hierarchy and were exactly that, terrorists.
For some reason, Obama decided to exchange these five dangerous, captured terrorists for a captured U.S. soldier that had deserted his post and military unit while serving in Afghanistan. His fellow soldiers suffered wounds and deaths searching for this deserter. The move made no sense.
And we may still be paying a dangerous price for this idiocy:
- According to Warner Todd Huston, writing for the Godfather Politics website on October 31, 2018, all five of these high ranking and dangerous terrorists have returned to their terroristic roots.
- They are part of a Taliban coalition that has been invited to sit down with the current government in Afghanistan to negotiate an end to the long running hostilities.
- Recall that when the Taliban ruled over Afghanistan it was one of the most brutal and nasty regimes in the world.
- Fortunately, U.S. military forces ousted the tyrants in the Taliban and sent them into hiding throughout the countryside.
- But now, thanks to Obama releasing them, these five tyrants are now leading a comeback of the Taliban that could make all of the American military deaths and wounded and untold billions of dollars spent a total waste of life and wealth.
- The Associated Press described how dangerous these people are: “Human Rights Watch accused Mohammed Fazl, the former Taliban army chief arrested in 2002, of overseeing the deaths of thousands of minority Shiites in 2000. The massacre outraged the world and followed the killing the year before of an estimated 2,000 young ethnic Pashtuns in northern Afghanistan by Taliban rivals. Another of the five is Khairullah Khairkhwa, a former governor of Herat province, who was close to both Taliban founder Mullah Omar and al- Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.”
4) We have always had favorite politicians in this blog, not because they were amazing, positive and constructive people and leaders but because their words and actions were always insane, inane, and just plain dumb. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi once proclaimed that Congress had to pass a law before they could find out what was in it. Congressman Hank Johnson publicly worried the island of Guam could actually tip over in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee once proclaimed that the Constitution was over 400 years old. Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez idiotically proclaimed that the unemployment rate was low because people held multiple jobs.
And this tradition of idiotic statements continues in Pennsylvania:
- A politician running for office in Pennsylvania decided to call “white working class” voters/residents racists.
- Specifically, a Democratic Socialist running for a state government office, Sara Innamorato, labeled her voters “white working class poor folk who are racist.”
- And not unexpectedly, local TV station KDKA-TV is getting negative feedback for this idiotic comments.
- Her whole statement was as follows: “I just look at my district, right? And it’s 93 percent white. My district, which I know is like white working-class poor folk who are racist, because it’s so much easier for them to look to their side and say, ‘I’m going to blame that person.’”
- She did issue a statement when the heat came claiming that she did not intend to insult the residents in her district, which is so stupid relative to what her original statement was.
That will do it for today: an Iraqi bomb maker in Las Vegas, unethical Senators in Washington, Obama’s stupidity comes home to roost in Afghanistan, and stupid campaign tactics in Pennsylvania. More insanity to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: