- The Obama administration recently sent 300 troops into the Ukraine to train Ukrainian troops.
- The Obama administration is debating whether to give the Ukrainians actual weapons as opposed to only the non-lethal aid it has been providing.
- The Obama administration recently sent 3,000 troops back into Iraq to support the fight against the ISIS forces.
- The Obama administration is flying air attacks against ISIS forces throughout the Middle East.
- The Obama administration sent many, many tanks and jet planes to Egypt when the Muslim Brotherhood was in charge.
- The Obama administration spent well over a billion dollars in inserting U.S.military resources into the Libyan civil war.
- The Obama administration is still launching drone attacks into Pakistan to combat the Taliban with a recent attack killing two civilian hostages including an American.
- The Obama administration is still launching drone attacks into Yemen to fight any number of different enemies after having abandoned the country and leaving about half a billion dollars worth of military equipment behind for those enemies to put to their own use.
- The Obama administration has a fleet of warships assembled in the Middle East to prevent Iran from shipping weapons to its allies in Yemen with a potential armed and physical confrontation narrowly avoided in the past week when an Iranian convoy of ships headed for Yemen turned back.
- The Obama administration has doubled the number of U.S. troops it is keeping in Afghanistan this year, to 10,000 troops, and is now allowing the Pentagon to directly support Afghanistan forces in battles against the Taliban, a significant change in strategy from previously saying that U.S. military forces would only conduct counter terrorism operations, whatever that is.
- The Obama administration still has tens of thousands of troops stationed in Japan.
- The Obama administration still has tens of thousands of troops stationed in South Korea.
- The Obama administration tens still has tens of thousands of troops stationed around the world in dozens of countries.
- Obama Care is an ill conceived and expensive insurance plan failure when it should have been a strategic, well coordinated public health campaign.
- Giving tens of billions of dollars to failing and bankrupt alternative energy companies is not an energy strategy, it is crony capitalism.
- Trying to have single, centrally controlled education curriculum that serves millions of kids like Common Core is not a strategic answer to our failing public schools it but rather just another bloated Washington bureaucracy.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com