- More than 3.5 million Americans experience homelessness each year.
- On a typical night in 2014, more than 578,000 Americans were homeless.
- Nearly 2.3 million American children experienced homelessness in 2013.
- One out of every 30 American children experienced homelessness in 2013.
- Between 130,000 and 200,000 armed forces American veterans are homeless at any time.
- The Department of Veterans Affair’s inspector general found that out of about 800,000 records backlogged in the agency's system for managing veterans’ health care needs, there were more than 307,000 records that belonged to American veterans who had died months or years in the past before their health care needs were addressed.
- 397,122 orphaned American children are living without permanent families in the U.S. foster care system.
- 101,666 of these American children are eligible for adoption.
- Nearly 32% of these American children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.
- According National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System data, 50 States reported a total of 1,484 American children abuse fatalities in 2013.
- This translates to a rate of 2.04 American children per 100,000 children in the general population and an average of four children dying every day from abuse or neglect.
- About 45 million Americans are receiving Federal food assistance every month.
- 2 million injuries and 1,300 American deaths are caused each year as a result of domestic violence.
- Over 40,000 Americans die from a drug overdose every year
- Almost 14 million Americans are currently unemployed because they cannot find a job or are forced to work part time because they cannot find a full time job.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com