- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
Well,more than five years later the Arctic ice cap is still more or less intact and according to the latest data from MASA, the Antarctic ice cap is actually increasing in overall size. NASA satellite measurements show that the Antarctic ice cap showed a net GAIN of 112 billion tons of ice a YEAR from 1992 to 2001. The ice mass continued to grow, at a slower rate, from 2003 to 2008 at the rate of about 82 billion tons of ice a year.
- The past 25 years of global warming activity by world leaders and politicians and their past and current climate policies have only ended up making most people in the world a bit poorer but enriching those in politically favored industries or those that are connected to power politicians:“Twenty-five years of climate policy has made most of us a little poorer,” but also made “some of us a little richer,” meaning to those political cronies that receive green energy subsidies and government grants.
- Tol asserts that climate policies have been more about “rewarding allies with rents and subsidies rather than emissions reduction.”
- Tol believes that political policies to cut carbon emissions have basically had no effect over the past 25 years.
- Tol has accused the U.N.’s IPCC, that body's climate change and global warming machine, of overstating the impacts of global warming and for their comparing global warming to an “apocalypse.”
- He has also written on how the much used and abused phony statistic, “97% of scientists believe in man made global warming,” is total fiction.
- Tol does not think anything substantive and good will come out of the upcoming Paris talks on the climate but ironically points out that governments and politicians spend $100 million sending scientists and themselves around the world each year to climate conferences. Obviously, $100 million is a lot of carbon emissions for very little climate improvement.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com