- NBC recently reported that ISIS forces are getting larger and stronger despite the Obama administration spending billions of dollars on a failed air campaign and military strategy.
- The stock market is stalling.
- Job creation is barely keeping up with population growth.
- Wage growth is anemic, growing just .2% in the second quarter, the lowest quarterly growth since 1982.
- The labor participation rate is at the lowest level in decades because the Obama economy cannot generate enough jobs.
- Thousands of veterans are still not getting the medical care they were promised by the Federal government.
- 45 million Americans are still receiving monthly Federal food assistance.
- Our borders still leak and thousands of illegal immigrant criminals continue to walk our streets.
- Major programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are hurtling towards insolvency and lose hundreds of billions of dollars every year to fraud and mismanagement.
- Our kids are still getting lousy public educations at most public schools.
- The IRS and other government functions seem to be getting their computer systems hacked on a regular basis, exposing tens of millions of Americans to identity theft potential.
- Obama Care is a failure along so many dimensions as health care costs continue to soar despite the Obama promise that they would decrease.
- Annual Federal deficits, while down, are still about half a TRILLION a year meaning that even though the Federal government is collecting more in taxes than ever before, it still cannot run a balanced budget.
- $20 TRILLION has 13 zeros in it.
- The $20 TRILLION debt level comes out to a per household debt burden of over $170,000.
- In other words, every American family would have to write a check for $170,000 to eliminate that debt burden.
- At $20 TRILLION, the Obama administration would have overspent Federal revenue levels by the same amount that EVERY President cumulatively did before him. EVERY President.
- The increased spending might have made some sense if it fulfilled Obama’s economic predictions back in 2009 but his promises of returning us to robust economic growth and reducing unemployment to 5.5% by 2012 were typical Obama promises, unfulfilled.
- Another fulfilled economic promise was made in February 2009 when he promised: “And that’s why today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay–and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control”
- For the next four fiscal years his administration caused the national debt to grow by over $4 TRILLION when his budgets ran trillion dollars deficits for four straight years.
- Federal government spending increased over 18% in the first four years of his administration, from $2.98 TRILLION in 2008 under Bush to an annual average of $3.53 TRILLION under Obama.
- The national debt was 47% of the annual GDP of the country when Obama came into office to a point where the national debt will likely be a whopping 94% of the annual GDP number when he leaves office.
- Despite spending so much money, incurring so much debt, Obama’s economic stewardship of the economy has left over 45 million Americans needing Federal food assistance every month, record low labor participation rates as Americans get too discouraged to find a good job, stagnant wages, stagnant household wealth levels, crippling student loan burdens, and anemic and record setting low economic growth.
- The U.S. and European nations must draft a letter promising to end all possibility of "sanctions snapback."
- The West must lift -- not "suspend" -- all sanctions immediately and permanently.
- The International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) must issue an irreversible declaration ending any future investigation into alleged military dimensions of Iran's nuclear programs.
- Iran will postpone any renovations at its heavy water (plutonium) reactor at Arak until the signatories of the JCPOA produce an alternative usage plan.
- Iran will not begin shipping out of country any of its enriched uranium unless the signatories agree to deliver uranium to Iran (albeit at a lower level of enrichment).
- Iran demands right to implement a phased plan of centrifuge expansion to 150,000 over a period of 15 years.
- No sanctions are to be leveled against Iran because of alleged support for terrorism or human rights violations.
- Iran must be free to explore all future advances in nuclear enrichment technology.
- No way that Obama can claim he has an agreement with Iran when they want to make eight major, major changes to the deal. We were led to believe that the details of the agreement had already been worked out. Apparently, the Iranians do not think so.
- He spent well over $800 billion on a so-called economic stimulus program.
- Record low energy costs for consumers and businesses should have diverted billions of dollars into the economy, helping its rate of growth.
- The Federal Reserve pumped trillions of paper dollars into the economy.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com