- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- In the November 22, 1922 issue of the Washington Post, things were warming up with the Arctic Ocean getting warmer and icebergs and glaciers shrinking but less than a year later, Time magazine and the Chicago Tribune were quoting experts saying a new ice age was imminent.
- In March, 1933 the New York Times was writing about the implications of the longest warm spell since 1776 while less than 20 months later the Associated Press was talking about colder winters and deeper snows.
- But less than three years later we were back on the global warming kick with rising oceans, melting glaciers, and warming climate according to the New York Times.
- From 1970 to 1978, the Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times, and other sources were driving hard towards a global cooling objective.
- But just a short eight years later we began the swing from definitive global cooling to definitive global warming.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com