- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- The United States Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory predicted in a past report that "the world is fast approaching the inevitable "peaking" of global oil production.
- Paul Krugman, writing in The New York Times in 2010, boldly stated that "world commodity prices ... are telling us that we're living in a finite world."
- About a century ago, the U.S. Bureau of Mines forecasted total future production of oil at 6 billion barrels but since then the country has produced 20 times that amount.
- In 1939 the Department of the Interior predicted U.S. oil supplies would last just 13 more years.
- In 1980, hundreds of the top scientists in the United States issued a report called The Global 2000 Report to the President. These “experts” confidently predicted life would be far worse in just twenty years because the world would run out of oil, gas, food, and farmland.
- Obama, 2008 speech in Lansing, Michigan: "We cannot sustain a future powered by a fuel that is rapidly disappearing."
- Obama, 2010: "We're running out of places to drill." And then in his typically childish manner want on to sarcastically jeer that the oil and gas industry might want to start drilling for oil near the Washington Monument.
- Obama, 2011: Oil and gas are “yesterday’s” energy sources.
- Obama, Georgetown University: "The United States of America cannot afford to bet our long-term prosperity, our long-term security on a resource (oil) that will eventually run out."
- Twice as many oil reserves have been identified than what were thought to exist in 1950.
- Humanity has produced almost ten times more oil than what the government thought existed back in 1950.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com