To review past posts on this insanity and idiocy, just click on the first few posts in each month listed to the right of this page. After reviewing just a handful of these insanity posts we think you will agree that we are currently being served by the worst set of American politicians ever to hold office in our entire history.
It looks like our politicians have been especially insane over the past month or so let’s get started with our another look at this month’s insanity:
1) As we have already pointed out earlier this month, there are about 45 million Americans getting Federal government food assistance every month, almost 6 million Americans are working part time because they cannot find full time work, hundreds of thousands of veterans are likely not getting the medical treatment and attention they were promised, the labor participation rate is at forty year lows, almost 50,000 Americans die every year from drug overdoses because of the current heroin epidemic in the country, our schools are still under educating our kids, and terrorism is growing stronger and wider every day.
But what does Hillary Clinton think is important as spoken by her in a recent op-ed piece she wrote in the Washington Informer? She is advocating for making Washington D.C. the 51st state. Do we really think that making Washington D.C. the 51st state would make the top fifty most important issues if we asked Americans what their top issues of the day were? Would it make the top hundred? The top thousand? Just another out of touch politician fixing problems that are unimportant, trivial, and what nobody really cares about.
2) As we have pointed out probably hundreds of times in this blog, Obama once boldly promised that he would operate the most transparent Presidential administration EVER. Of course, like most of Obama’s promises, this a was a lie and deception. His administration has spied on reporters, blocked and delayed Freedom of Information Act Requests, used executive orders to block Congressional requests, etc.
According to reporting by the Daily Beast, an employee at the U.S. Central Command within the Defense Department was removed from her job for cursing, yes cursing, after she allegedly spoke up about how the Defense Department and Obama administration were distorting intelligence reports on ISIS. Carolyn Stewart, an Army veteran, was a former subordinate to the highest-ranking civilian at Centcom’s Joint Intelligence office. She worked for Gregory Ryckman, one of the senior intelligence officials who have been accused of covering up an effort to doctor ISIS intelligence reports to offer a more favorable outlook of the campaign against the terror group.
Obviously, the administration and its Defense Department allies wanted Ms. Stewart to go away and cooked up a lame excuse to move her out and into another position because she dared to not go along with the allegedly bogus intelligence reports about ISIS. If she is guilty of using foul language and needed to be reassigned, then why wasn’t Vice President Joe Biden reassigned when an open mike picked up him telling Obama that the passage of Obama Care was “a big f---ing deal?” Why wasn’t he “reassigned” for cursing? Such insane hypocrisy.
3) We could probably devote a number of days reviewing all of the lies that Obama has put forth. One lie that he spewed at least 16 times is that the U.S. would put “no boots on the ground in Syria,” i.e. he was adamant that no U.S. troops would be deployed into the civil war and terrorist haven that is now Syria. We say at least 16 times since the following article actually went back to document 16 times that he explicitly said “no boots on the ground:”
And yet, he recently announced that he would deploy several hundred special operations troops into the quagmire that is Syria despite at least the 16 times he said he would not. How are we not approaching or already inside George Orwell’s “1984” when a leader says he will not do something sixteen times and then does the exact opposite?
This hypothesis gains credibility when you listen to a State Department press person try to explain how saying no boots on the ground is totally consistent with putting hundreds of U.S. troops in the danger zone in Syria. Consider the following exchange at a State Department press conference between Associated Press reporter Matt Lee and State Department spokesperson John Kirby:
Lee: “I’m just curious if this is, like, part of some kind of devious grand strategy to say one thing and then do the complete opposite of it.”
Kirby: “I just — I don’t see it that way. There was never this ‘no boots on the ground.’ I don’t know where this keeps coming from.”
Lee: “For months and months and months, the mantra — from the President and … everyone else in the Administration — has been ‘no boots on the ground,’ and now —”
Kirby: “That is not true.”
Kirby: “It’s just not true, Matt. When we talk about boots on the ground in the context that you have heard people in the administration speak to, we are talking about conventional, large-scale ground troops that are designed to actually engage in, plan, coordinate, integrate, and engage in combat operations on the ground as units. We're not doing that. We've never done that in Iraq or in Syria, and we're not going to do it now."
Definitely 1984 territory where Orwell proclaimed that war is peace, ignorance is strength. In Obama’s world, no boots on the ground means boots on the ground, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor means you cannot keep your doctor, closing Gitmo means not closing Gitmo. Insanity.
Oh, one last comment on this insanity. Politifact, a supposed unbiased fact checking entity that always gives Democrats, Obama and liberals the benefit of the doubt in their analyses, rated Kirby's statements as false. When Politifact calls an administration official a liar, you can be sure it was a whopper.
4) One of the fundamental functions of government should be to protect the safety, lives, and property of the people they are governing. This is a basic, basic function. But even that simple concept is lost on this President and his administration.
According to Melanie Hunter, writing for CNS News on April 28, 2016, the Obama administration release 86,288 criminal illegal immigrants between 2013 and 2015. Think about that for a moment: the government knew those 86,288 people were here illegally AND they were criminals and yet, the administration still released them onto the streets of America. This was the Congressional testimony of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Sarah Saldana.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the committee looking into the matter was incredulous: “What’s going on at Homeland Security? What’s going on with Immigration [and] Customs Enforcement is one of the most infuriating things I think I’ve seen in this government yet. In a three-year period, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has released more than 86,000 criminal aliens into the American public. These are people that were here illegally, got caught committing a crime, were convicted of that crime and instead of deporting them, they were just released back out in the United States of America.”
The Congressman went on to state that:
- These 86,000 criminal aliens were convicted, not accused, of more than 231,000 crimes.
- What is even more amazing, 196 of those released were convicted, not accused, convicted, of murder and yet they were still released back into the country.
- Of the 36,007 who were released in 2013, 5,700 went on to commit additional crimes against Americans.
- The 30,558 criminal illegal immigrant released in 2014 had a combined 79,059 criminal convictions.
- 1,895 of the 30,558 went on to commit an additional crimes against Americans, crimes that included sex offenses, assault, burglary, robbery, driving under the influence.
- The 19,723 criminal illegal immigrants released in 2015 had a total 64,197 convictions, including 934 sex offenses, 804 robberies, 216 kidnappings, and 196 homicide-related convictions.
So much for the government protecting its citizens.
More crazy insanity from your American political class: unleashing known violent criminals into American neighborhoods, Orwellian lying about Syria, shutting up whistleblowers, and Hillary’s bad priorities. More insanity tomorrow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com